PDA

View Full Version : Nervous pilot (humor)

toadmonkey
October 10th 03, 11:01 AM
Got this earlier and felt a bit of humor never hurt anybody.
TM
A photographer for a national magazine was assigned to take pictures of a great
forest fire. He was advised that a small plane would be waiting to fly him over
the fire.

The photographer arrived at the airstrip an hour before sundown. Sure enough, a
small Cessna airplane was waiting.

He jumped in with his equipment and shouted, "Let's go!"

The tense man sitting in the pilot's seat swung the plane into the wind and soon
they were in the air, though flying erratically.

"Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, and make several
low-level passes."

"Why?" asked the nervous pilot.

"Because I'm going to take pictures!" yelled the photographer. "I'm a
photographer, and photographers take pictures."

After a long pause the "pilot" replied: "You mean, you're not my instructor?"

--
Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality.
Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."

Remove "3+4" from addy before replying

Google