PDA

View Full Version : Lycoming -360 drawings and dimensions

Mr.Twistair
November 1st 03, 07:42 AM
A guy here asked me to help: he is designing a homebuilt aircraft which he
wishes to power with '360 Lyco. Are there in the Net any pics of these
engines containing engine's detailed dimensions?

Thanks in advance,

Alex
http://protor.narod.ru - The aircraft which this guy designes

Dave Jackson
November 1st 03, 06:10 PM
Alex

I never found one on the O-320 engine on the Net. A Lycoming distributor, or
possibly Lycoming direct, can provide your friend with one very large
drawing on the specific engine. It gives every dimension that he'll ever
want to know and the cost is very reasonable.

Dave J.

"Mr.Twistair" > wrote in message
> A guy here asked me to help: he is designing a homebuilt aircraft which he
> wishes to power with '360 Lyco. Are there in the Net any pics of these
> engines containing engine's detailed dimensions?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Alex
> http://protor.narod.ru - The aircraft which this guy designes

Google