PDA

View Full Version : No emails from group--help

Steve Freeman[_2_]
August 2nd 14, 09:17 PM
Any of the computer wizards have any idea how I can start getting emails from this group again. They stopped about a year ago. Here is what I have tried.

Changed my email settings at least 6 times
Resigned from group
Rejoined group
Created a new email address (same domain as previous but new name)
Created new google account using the new address.
Joined group under new google account.
During all tests, have checked spam/junk etc.

None of this has changed the situation. I can of course view the group through google or other viewers but I do not get any digests, summaries or individual emails .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Greenwell[_4_]
August 3rd 14, 02:28 AM
Steve Freeman wrote, On 8/2/2014 1:17 PM:
> Any of the computer wizards have any idea how I can start getting
> emails from this group again. They stopped about a year ago. Here is
> what I have tried.
>
> Changed my email settings at least 6 times Resigned from group
> Rejoined group Created a new email address (same domain as previous
> but new name) Created new google account using the new address.
> Joined group under new google account. During all tests, have checked
> spam/junk etc.
>
> None of this has changed the situation. I can of course view the
> group through google or other viewers but I do not get any digests,
> summaries or individual emails .
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the "any help" help:

Have you considered a newsgroup reader? Your email client on your
computer might already be able to do it. I'm using Seamonkey, so
Thunderbird should also work. Outlook Express can do it. You can also
get free readers that offer more control, but the readers in the email
clients have worked fine for me.

Once you've set up an account, you just go to it and the messages are
downloaded. I use http://news.aioe.org/ for the account. It's free.

email me)
https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications/download-the-guide-1
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl

Google