PDA

View Full Version : Re: ProtoBike VTOL Flying Motorcycle thingy

George Black
November 19th 03, 07:11 PM
"ops" > wrote in message
:
: The hard drives are for Matt - an over the phone update (MTOG)
:
: Wonder what happens it the company after the 25th January 2004?
:
: rm
:
A firm that builds hard drives is a reputable aircraft builder ?
Looking at the presentation it's very airy fairy with no details.
And its not even April 1

ops
November 20th 03, 04:58 PM

John Smith wrote:

> There's a company named ProtoScience in the U.S.A. that is making "personal
> VTOL" vehicles that look like a flying motorcycle. Seems they are building
> a couple hundred of them for the military (known as VerLiVee's) and will
> also make them available to civilians under the name ProtoBike VTOL. I sure
> would like to have one. Looks like fun. Protoscience isn't really
> advertising them, but supposedly they can be bought by civilians for a mere
> 65 grand. Visit www.ProtoScience.com/protobike.html for information.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> John (When emailing me directly, remove the underscores from my posted
> email address)

Ron Natalie
November 20th 03, 08:53 PM
"George Black" > wrote in message ...

> "ops" > wrote in message
> :
> : The hard drives are for Matt - an over the phone update (MTOG)
> :
> : Wonder what happens it the company after the 25th January 2004?
> :
> : rm
> :
> A firm that builds hard drives is a reputable aircraft builder ?
> Looking at the presentation it's very airy fairy with no details.
> And its not even April 1

They don't seem to be building hard drives either. Their whole
web page is full of vaporware.

ops
November 21st 03, 01:03 AM
George Black wrote:
> "ops" > wrote in message
> :
> : The hard drives are for Matt - an over the phone update (MTOG)
> :
> : Wonder what happens it the company after the 25th January 2004?
> :
> : rm
> :
> A firm that builds hard drives is a reputable aircraft builder ?
> Looking at the presentation it's very airy fairy with no details.
> And its not even April 1

Its the domain name that expires then.

Google