PDA

View Full Version : Sport utility helicopter

Garfiel
December 3rd 03, 05:22 PM
Look at this!

www.lafhelicopters.com

Gig Giacona
December 3rd 03, 05:40 PM
"Garfiel" > wrote in message news:3fce1c2c_3@aeinews....
> Look at this!
>
> www.lafhelicopters.com

In July of 2002 they wrote on their website...

/quote
For now, Laflamme Heliopters does not give the opportunity to buy a LAF-01
kit. However, depending on how the development goes, it should be possible
in a couple of months (written july 02) to buy a serial number that will set
the sales priority once the production will be started.
/quote

It is now 17 months later that statement hasn't changed. If you are
considering paying them for the kit when available let me save you some
money. Give me half of what ever they charge and I let you sit on my
shoulders while I flap my arms. Ether option should give you a pretty equal
chance of flight.

Dave Jackson
December 3rd 03, 07:30 PM
Here is a similar one.

http://www.helis.com/60s/h_filper.php

Dave J.

"Garfiel" > wrote in message news:3fce1c2c_3@aeinews....
> Look at this!
>
> www.lafhelicopters.com

Garfiel
December 4th 03, 12:21 AM
Filper is pretty cool! It looks like an inverted shoe.

For the shoulder ride, I'll call you as soon as I get the money!

"Garfiel" > a écrit dans le message de
> Look at this!
>
> www.lafhelicopters.com

Google