PDA

View Full Version : college or university rotorcraft pilot training courses

poncej
December 12th 03, 08:02 PM
Do anyone know if there is any rotorcraft pilot training courses
(including flying training) from colleges/universities in the area of
philadelphia, also in delaware or new jersey?. the finalcial support i
can get is better than if i choose a flying school...
thank you

John Roncallo
December 22nd 03, 05:25 AM
poncej wrote:
> Do anyone know if there is any rotorcraft pilot training courses
> (including flying training) from colleges/universities in the area of
> philadelphia, also in delaware or new jersey?. the finalcial support i
> can get is better than if i choose a flying school...
> thank you

I used Thomas Edision State Collage in NJ. This school lets you take
your lessons anywhere and get credit for it.

John Roncallo

Google