PDA

View Full Version : It's the cameras I tell you!

John
December 17th 03, 05:59 PM
I am utterly convinced that adding a camera to most activities is inherently
a dangerous thing. To wit:
http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/uploads3/100636.wmv

Stu Fields
December 18th 03, 02:20 AM
I learned a long time ago while racing motorcycles: If you see a camera,
get on the brakes now and hard. If you are in an aircraft and see a camera
pointed at you, Land immediately and go get a hamburger until the cameras go
away. If the cameras follow you to the hamburger stand, watch carefully
the mustard or ketchup bottle for loose tops. At times it has become
necessary to jump in the back seat of the car after making sure that the
brake is on and the trans in park and cower down until the cameras leave.
Never try to hide in one of the portable toilets to escape the cameras.
Research has clearly shown that 100% of the accidents caught on film/tape
were in the near vicinity of a camera.

Stu Fields
"John" > wrote in message
. com...
> I am utterly convinced that adding a camera to most activities is
inherently
> a dangerous thing. To wit:
> http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/uploads3/100636.wmv

John
January 4th 04, 03:52 AM
"John" > wrote in message
. com...
> I am utterly convinced that adding a camera to most activities is
inherently
> a dangerous thing. To wit:
> http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/uploads3/100636.wmv

I seem to have the same name sorry 'bout that..

I remember vaguely ..wasn't there a Robinson Safety notice advising against
aerial photography operations by pilots with less than 200hrs, or something
like that ?

If it wasn't an SN then it was an IAA(irish) circular i saw

Google