PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Bell 47 Spider Still Packed in Cosmoline ---- What's It Worth?

Larry Smith
December 25th 03, 11:52 AM
And what does it do? It looks to me like it's part of the drive train.

Until I opened the original box and looked inside, it had never been opened
since the 60's when the spider was manufactured by Textron in Fort Worth,
Texas.

The spider belongs to WNC Air Museum, which is selling it.

Larry Smith
December 25th 03, 12:45 PM
Uh, Smitty, It's p/n 47-620-015-1 and is a part of the drive train. No
charge for this info.

"Larry Smith" > wrote in message
> And what does it do? It looks to me like it's part of the drive train.
>
> Until I opened the original box and looked inside, it had never been
opened
> since the 60's when the spider was manufactured by Textron in Fort Worth,
> Texas.
>
> The spider belongs to WNC Air Museum, which is selling it.

Google