PDA

View Full Version : Waddington Batch 7 [01/55] - Waddington Batch 7 Index 1.jpg (0/1)

Indrek[_6_]
August 21st 14, 09:16 PM
This is the final batch from Waddington.
The highlight of the show for me was, of course, the Vulcan XH558. It was very likely the last opportunity for me to see that particular aircraft in the air, since I am not planning a trip to England for a while. It was also interesting to see the Black Buck raid Vulcan that actually dropped bombs on the runway at Port Stanley. The aircraft was parked at the far side of the airfield.
I hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy: achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
August 22nd 14, 12:11 AM
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:16:41 -0500, (Indrek)
wrote:

>This is the final batch from Waddington.
>The highlight of the show for me was, of course, the Vulcan XH558. It was very likely the last opportunity for me to see that particular aircraft in the air, since I am not planning a trip to England for a while. It was also interesting to see the Black Buck raid Vulcan that actually dropped bombs on the runway at Port Stanley. The aircraft was parked at the far side of the airfield.
>I hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Indrek Aavisto
>Criticism is easy: achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Enjoyed very much, Indrek!

Stuck in a medical rehab center this summer, and have had very little
opportunity to get out and 'bird watch' - it's great to see what you
folks post, and to see the variety of types you get in British air
shows.

Thanks again,

Bob ^,,^

Google