PDA

View Full Version : ASW21 Tech Notes

glenn yeldezian
August 23rd 14, 02:18 PM
I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21 airworthiness directives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what he is inspecting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT provide this information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can provide the numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to pay a reasonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

August 23rd 14, 07:46 PM
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:18:07 AM UTC-6, glenn yeldezian wrote:
> I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21 airworthiness directives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what he is inspecting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT provide this information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can provide the numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to pay a reasonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

You can get these from the factory

Don Johnstone[_4_]
August 23rd 14, 07:53 PM
At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
>I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21 airworthiness
>di=
>rectives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what he is
>in=
>specting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT provide
>th=
>is information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can provide
>th=
>e numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to pay a
>rea=
>sonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

Try here https://www.gliding.co.uk/bgainfo/technical/tns.htm

Don Johnstone[_4_]
August 23rd 14, 09:32 PM
At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
>I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21 airworthiness
>di=
>rectives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what he is
>in=
>specting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT provide
>th=
>is information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can provide
>th=
>e numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to pay a
>rea=
>sonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

https://www.gliding.co.uk/bgainfo/technical/tns.htm

Nigel Pocock[_2_]
August 31st 14, 01:57 PM
At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
>I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21 airworthiness
>di=
>rectives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what he is
>in=
>specting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT provide
>th=
>is information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can provide
>th=
>e numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to pay a
>rea=
>sonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

Try
http://www.gliding.co.uk/bgainfo/technical/tns.htm

N2
September 1st 14, 04:02 AM
http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/index_e.htm

At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
>I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21
airworthiness
>di=
>rectives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what
he is
>in=
>specting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT
provide
>th=
>is information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can
provide
>th=
>e numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to
pay a
>rea=
>sonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

N2
September 1st 14, 04:03 AM
http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/index_e.htm

At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
>I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21
airworthiness
>di=
>rectives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what
he is
>in=
>specting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT
provide
>th=
>is information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can
provide
>th=
>e numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to
pay a
>rea=
>sonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

N2
September 1st 14, 04:04 AM
http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/index_e.htm

At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
>I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21
airworthiness
>di=
>rectives. The TNs I am looking for tell the mechanic exactly what
he is
>in=
>specting or is required to do. The Schleicher web site DOES NOT
provide
>th=
>is information. Can anyone help me? (If you have the TNs, I can
provide
>th=
>e numbers I need and if there is a cost involved will be happy to
pay a
>rea=
>sonable fee.). Thanks, glenn yeldezian

Google