PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Co-Op Airline Offers Cheaper Fares

Brian Burger
February 11th 04, 06:32 AM
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, John Harlow wrote:

> > http://www.theonion.com/ Article is half way down the page.
> >
> > The Onion - "New Co-Op Airline Offers Cheaper Fares If You Help Fly
> > The Plane
>
> The onion rules!
>
> In keeping with this week's aviation theme:
>
> "I Want To Fly A Helicopter, Not Look At A Bunch Of Crazy Dials"

That's here:
http://www.theonion.com/4006/opinion1.html

....and I should probably sent the URL to some of the instructors I know...
<evil grin> OTOH, somebody who's planning on starting their Multi/IFR
ratings soonish probably shouldn't be mocking the dials...

Brian.

TTA Cherokee Driver
February 11th 04, 07:09 PM
Brian Burger wrote:

>>In keeping with this week's aviation theme:
>>
>>"I Want To Fly A Helicopter, Not Look At A Bunch Of Crazy Dials"
>

> That's here:
> http://www.theonion.com/4006/opinion1.html
>
> ...and I should probably sent the URL to some of the instructors I know...
> <evil grin> OTOH, somebody who's planning on starting their Multi/IFR
> ratings soonish probably shouldn't be mocking the dials...
>
> Brian.

This is so damn timely as I just started an instrument groundschool and
the reading has my head swimming.

Google