PDA

View Full Version : AVier screen flicker?

September 3rd 14, 08:58 PM
On the current version of the AVier sold by Wings and Wheels I am seeing a flicker in areas of the screen where there are diagonal shaded lines. Its running the latest version of LK8000.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Nick

Craig Funston
September 3rd 14, 11:08 PM
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:58:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> On the current version of the AVier sold by Wings and Wheels I am seeing a flicker in areas of the screen where there are diagonal shaded lines. Its running the latest version of LK8000.
>

> Is anyone else seeing this?
>

> Nick

Hi Nick,

I've got one of the early AVier units and haven't seen any screen flickering. I am having problems with the battery charging circuit though. If anyone has a AVier unit with a crushed or non-functional screen, I'd be interested in buying the left-over guts.

Cheers,
Craig

JS
September 4th 14, 03:54 AM
This fits into my description of CHEAP CHINESE CRAP.
A domestic call gets me in touch with a familiar voice who agrees to fix things or (more likely) tells me I've screwed it up. And he's right.
Jim

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:24:55 PM UTC-7, John Carlyle wrote:
> Hmmm - the plastic bezel that forms the top edge of the case broke on my V2 a while ago. Detecting a trend here...
>
> -John, Q3

Google