PDA

View Full Version : No one posted on OLC since 9-28-14?

October 3rd 14, 11:34 PM
Is my computer busted again?
No postings on OLC for Region 11 since September 28?

October 3rd 14, 11:40 PM
Change the OLC "year" to 2015 and check again....

On Friday, October 3, 2014 5:34:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Is my computer busted again?
>
> No postings on OLC for Region 11 since September 28?

October 4th 14, 12:45 AM
Did that.
Still, no postings after Sept 28 on my computer.

JS
October 4th 14, 07:21 PM
Looks like a nice day out of Blairstown yesterday.
The SE ridge days are rare fun.
Jim

Eric Greenwell[_4_]
October 5th 14, 03:53 AM
wrote, On 10/3/2014 4:45 PM:
> Did that.
> Still, no postings after Sept 28 on my computer.

Try this link, which gives 135 results:

http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/daily.html?st=olc&rt=olc&df=&sp=2015&c=C0&sc=

email me)
https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications/download-the-guide-1
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl

October 5th 14, 04:56 AM
I agree, but those a world-wide submissions.
I still only get results from 28 September from the page you directed me to when I filter down to region 11. I guess no one has submitted any flights since then for region 11.
Just seems odd.

Papa3[_2_]
October 5th 14, 01:36 PM
There is a gap in flights from Region 11 from 9/28 until 10/4. There were a bunch yesterday (10/4).

October 5th 14, 04:23 PM
I see those new flights.
I guess everyone took a week off.

Google