PDA

View Full Version : Re: Roy Downing's BROKAW BULLET CLUB

October 24th 14, 07:23 PM
On Friday, August 27, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Craig C. wrote:
> Hey Roy, is the book in a reproducable form or is it bound so as to
> complicate things? If it's reproducable, can we see about getting
> premission to do it so that it can be shared with those of us that
> don't have copies? With the renewed interest, it looks like we might
> just have to discuss putting up a site...Comments?
>
> Craig

Hello My name is Barry Brokaw Dr. Brokaw was my grandfather. I would like to get any information you can help me with. My grandmother and time has dispersed all. I am returning to aviation and have some Ideas of my own. I grew up in the hanger with my grandfather every weekend. My email . Also to have to pass to my children.

norm
April 27th 20, 07:32 PM
On Friday, October 24, 2014 at 2:23:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Friday, August 27, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Craig C. wrote:
> > Hey Roy, is the book in a reproducable form or is it bound so as to
> > complicate things? If it's reproducable, can we see about getting
> > premission to do it so that it can be shared with those of us that
> > don't have copies? With the renewed interest, it looks like we might
> > just have to discuss putting up a site...Comments?
> >
> > Craig
>
> Hello My name is Barry Brokaw Dr. Brokaw was my grandfather. I would like to get any information you can help me with. My grandmother and time has dispersed all. I am returning to aviation and have some Ideas of my own. I grew up in the hanger with my grandfather every weekend. My email . Also to have to pass to my children.

Hello, to all. My name is Norman Parmley. I would like to learn some more about the Brokaw Bullet, and see if any plans are available.

Google