PDA

View Full Version : flightsims

john
July 1st 03, 04:33 PM
is there a flight sim that shows piers along the coast of the uk.
cheers john

Quilljar
July 1st 03, 05:42 PM
Not a sim as such but the VFR Photgraphic scenery for the South coast shows
most of them

john wrote:
> is there a flight sim that shows piers along the coast of the uk.
> cheers john

Quilljar
July 1st 03, 10:44 PM
john wrote:
> is this a add on where can i get it?
> cheers
Yes indeed. There is a lot of information about this scenery which is
obtainable ATM at a reduced price from Amazon.
Try

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006LJZD/202-2418114-4351844

Otherwise just put Just Flight VFR into your search engine. I recommend
Google as the most useful...

Quilljar
July 1st 03, 10:47 PM
Sorry John I should have given you the main Home page for the VFR scenery.
it is

http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/intro.htm

Cheers

john
July 2nd 03, 10:42 AM
that is just what i need
thanks quillar
"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> Sorry John I should have given you the main Home page for the VFR scenery.
> it is
>
> http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/intro.htm
>

> Cheers

Google