PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help with FS2002 Graphics

Walt Bertram
July 2nd 03, 12:40 AM
Sounds like a video/graphics card/driver problem.

Do you have a new video card?

If you have the original card, did you upgrade to the latest XP
compatible drivers?

Which video card do you have?

Walt

james wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've recently upgraded from Win Me to Win XP and kep the same version of
> Flight Sim (i.e. FS2002). The problem I have is that, despite all my
> settings being the same, the graphics in Flight Sim have become incredibly
> poor quality. Thre resloution is awful and all the colours seem to flicker.
> I've tried updating drivers and reinstalling FLight Sim, but to no avail.
>
> Has anyone else had simialr probelms? Any advice/comments would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> james

james
July 2nd 03, 10:40 AM
"Walt Bertram" > wrote in message
| Sounds like a video/graphics card/driver problem.
|
| Do you have a new video card?
|
| If you have the original card, did you upgrade to the latest XP
| compatible drivers?
|
| Which video card do you have?
|
| Walt

Hardware set up is exactly the same. I downloaded a new XP driver for the
video card and still have the same problem. It's made by Silicon Integrated
Sytems and the serial is SIS630.

james

Google