PDA

View Full Version : FS2k2 - Aileron not working when taking IFR lesson

Yad
July 2nd 03, 05:25 PM
Hi

On FS2ks, I'm taking Rod Machodo's IFR lesson - VOR approach.
For some reason the aileron controls dont work. The rudder and elevator
works. When i move the joystick(Interact Raider Adv Fx) left
and right nothing happens. When i'm flying normal (no lesson), all the
controls work fine.

Any thoughts

tia

yad

shywon
July 3rd 03, 03:50 AM
perhaps the autopilot is on?

shywon

Yad wrote:

> Hi
>
> On FS2ks, I'm taking Rod Machodo's IFR lesson - VOR approach.
> For some reason the aileron controls dont work. The rudder and elevator
> works. When i move the joystick(Interact Raider Adv Fx) left
> and right nothing happens. When i'm flying normal (no lesson), all the
> controls work fine.
>
> Any thoughts
>
> tia
>
> yad

YG
July 3rd 03, 06:24 AM
No, the autopilot was off.
yad

"shywon" > wrote in message
> perhaps the autopilot is on?
>
> shywon
>
> Yad wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > On FS2ks, I'm taking Rod Machodo's IFR lesson - VOR approach.
> > For some reason the aileron controls dont work. The rudder and elevator
> > works. When i move the joystick(Interact Raider Adv Fx) left
> > and right nothing happens. When i'm flying normal (no lesson), all the
> > controls work fine.
> >
> > Any thoughts
> >
> > tia
> >
> > yad

Mike Urig
July 6th 03, 08:50 PM
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:25:38 -0700, "Yad" > wrote:

>Hi
>
>On FS2ks, I'm taking Rod Machodo's IFR lesson - VOR approach.
>For some reason the aileron controls dont work. The rudder and elevator
>works. When i move the joystick(Interact Raider Adv Fx) left
>and right nothing happens. When i'm flying normal (no lesson), all the
>controls work fine.
>
>Any thoughts
>
>tia
>
>yad

I could swear that during the first lesson Rod says to "push the stick
forward" just as you reach take off speed. And when you have to fly
thru those hoops and Rod takes control, nothing happens either, you're
on your own.

Mike

Google