PDA

View Full Version : FS2004

AgentXXX
July 3rd 03, 08:05 PM
I suppose i`m asking a question here that has been asked lots of times
already, sorry.
When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.

Thanks all.

Bob
July 4th 03, 05:20 AM
I heard mid August.

"AgentXXX >" > wrote in message
> I suppose i`m asking a question here that has been asked lots of times
> already, sorry.
> When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
>
> Thanks all.

chris
July 4th 03, 05:28 AM
"AgentXXX" >> wrote in message >...
> I suppose i`m asking a question here that has been asked lots of times
> already, sorry.
> When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
>
> Thanks all.

Officially released 1 August

chris
July 4th 03, 05:30 AM
"AgentXXX" >> wrote in message >...
> I suppose i`m asking a question here that has been asked lots of times
> already, sorry.
> When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
>
> Thanks all.

FS2004 will be released 1st August

Alan White
July 4th 03, 08:26 AM
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:05:22 +0100, "AgentXXX"
>> wrote:

>When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.

Amazon UK reckon my pre-order will be delivered 11th/12th August.
--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.

July 4th 03, 12:38 PM
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:26:37 +0100, Alan White
> wrote:

>On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:05:22 +0100, "AgentXXX"
>> wrote:

>>When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
>>

>Amazon UK reckon my pre-order will be delivered 11th/12th August.

I have it on order from www.mx2.co.uk at £41.94 incl PP.

They claim 8th. August but allow up to 10 days for delivery.
Have a look at:
http://www.mx2.co.uk/acatalog/MX2_co_uk_PC_Flight_Simulator_Games_349.html

David

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot

Andrew Crane
July 4th 03, 04:30 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:26:37 +0100, Alan White
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:05:22 +0100, "AgentXXX"
> >> wrote:

> >>When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
> >>

> >Amazon UK reckon my pre-order will be delivered 11th/12th August.
>
> I have it on order from www.mx2.co.uk at £41.94 incl PP.

Do they have a "standard" and "professional" version like they did in
FS2002?

Thanks
Andrew

--
Inweb Networks. Quality internet and telecoms services
Sales: 08000 612222 Support: 08704322222. http://www.inweb.co.uk

Andrew Crane
July 4th 03, 05:17 PM
"Paul Riley" > wrote in message

> "Andrew Crane" > wrote in message
>

> > Do they have a "standard" and "professional" version like they did in
> > FS2002?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Andrew
>
> No, just one version this time.

Nice one, thanks. Now where's that credit card?

Regards
Andrew

--
Inweb Networks. Quality internet and telecoms services
Sales: 08000 612222 Support: 08704322222. http://www.inweb.co.uk
E1 call share - 65%. 0800, 0845 and 0870 numbers - best rates. Resellers
welcome

July 4th 03, 07:12 PM
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:56:45 +0100, "AgentXXX"
>> wrote:

>Thanks for the response everyone.
>"AgentXXX >" > wrote in message
>> I suppose i`m asking a question here that has been asked lots of times
>> already, sorry.
>> When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
>>
>> Thanks all.

Next question taken from another thread: 'Where is the No_CD file'
I gather you need to keep one CD in the PC for the simulator to work,
which annoys me more than somewhat if it's true!

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot

Simon
July 9th 03, 10:14 PM
Game say it will be available 1st August.

"Howard J Curtis" > wrote in message
> It is due for release in the UK on August 1st.
>
> Howard Curtis
>
> http://fly.to/AirNet/
>
> AgentXXX < wrote:
>
> > I suppose i`m asking a question here that has been asked lots of times
> > already, sorry.
> > When will FS2004 be available in the shops here in the U.K.
> >
> > Thanks all.

Google