PDA

View Full Version : Re: Wealthy/Famous aircraft owners

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 6th 03, 11:35 PM

:

>> I do my share of helping others on here which is what I did when the
>> original poster asked for info on welthy people who owned their own
>> planes. What I got was a sacastic remark that now everyone feels the
>> need to jump on. It was one of your business then and isn't now.
>> From me you get back what you give.
>
>I'm a little late in jumping into this thread, but I loaded the entire
>thread this morning. Speedbyrd WAS the first person to respond to the
>original question from Martin Maxwell. He also was helpful enough to point
>out a certain person who is very well-known as a famous pilot/aircraft
>owner (John Travolta..also first person who came to my own mind when I saw
>this thread).
>
>But Speedbyrd, what I don't understand is why you even let Baidh bother you
>so easily. When I first read Baidh's post, I admit it seemed a bit "smart-
>assy", but then I noticed the friendly smiley. Arrogant smart-asses don't
>put smileys next to their smart-ass comments. Baidh even mentioned as much.
>You suffered what I believe is a knee-jerk reaction to his comment and now
>won't realize that you did over-react. So please chill out. :-)
>
>As for Mr. Maxwell, I assume this is for that program that airs on
>Discovery Wings channel?

You're right. You ARE just a bit late in the thread, so YOU chill out. :)

Yoshi Yakura
July 16th 03, 03:14 AM
On , Ralph Jones > quilled:

>Larry Ellison of Oracle Software is a biggie.
>
>rj

He's famous? Never even heard of him.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 16th 03, 03:42 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:14:29 -0700, Yoshi Yakura > wrote:

>On , Ralph Jones > quilled:
>

>>Larry Ellison of Oracle Software is a biggie.
>>
>>rj
>
>He's famous? Never even heard of him.

You're not very knowledgeable of the business world. He's top of one of the world's largest
software companies. Guess you just have to travel in the right circles.

Google