PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS2004 aka FS v9 aka A Century of Flight

Mike Urig
July 7th 03, 03:50 AM
On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 02:13:21 GMT, "Daniel Magee" >
wrote:

>Nice finally working cirtual cockpits.. now i just need to go out and get a
>4.0ghz computer with 2g of ram......
>
>Actually looking forward to getting it tho, it has the features that feel
>left out on fs2002, and if the graphics engine is still the same it may not
>hit performance as bad as i expect.....
>
>Dan Magee
>superdantx at yahoo dot com
>
>"Kendal W. Carlson" > wrote in message
>> Coming this summer: Microsoft Flight Simulator : A Century of Flight
>>
>> http://zone.msn.com/flightsim/FS02SpecialFS9.asp
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Ken.

I was checking out BestBuys online and the description said "online
play - internet -no" but I had to check the link above to make sure
BestBuys had it wrong. Hope it comes out soon, from other resources I
can't tell when it's going to come out, either the 29th or in the
beginning of August. Guess I'm gonna pick it up when it comes out.

Mike

Google