PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel

Dave Pearson
July 17th 03, 10:27 PM
* Nathan >:

> Anyone catch the show Flight Sims on the Discovery Wings Channel? [SNIP]

Nuts, totally missed it (probably because I've just been having loads of fun
"running in" the VFR scenery for 2002 that I've just recently caved in and
purchased). Is that what it was called, "Flight Sims"? If so I'll keep an
eye out 'cos it's bound to be repeated.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

nathantw
July 18th 03, 03:44 AM
Oh man, the show was first aired at 5pm PST and since then it's been shown
over and over again. I think I saw the show 3 times today alone. Believe me,
you won't miss it if you look out for it.

"Dave Pearson" > wrote in message
.. .
> * Nathan >:
>
> > Anyone catch the show Flight Sims on the Discovery Wings Channel? [SNIP]
>
> Nuts, totally missed it (probably because I've just been having loads of
fun
> "running in" the VFR scenery for 2002 that I've just recently caved in and
> purchased). Is that what it was called, "Flight Sims"? If so I'll keep an
> eye out 'cos it's bound to be repeated.
>
> --
> Dave Pearson
> http://www.davep.org/

ron
July 18th 03, 05:21 AM
It was a great show, I watched it twice. Maybe they sell on their
web??
Ron

nathantw
July 18th 03, 07:06 AM
beats me. I just saw what they showed on TV and believe me they were pretty
generic looking mountains and cities.

"ron" > wrote in message

> Any idea how the Phoenix area looks. MS2002 is not very detailed.
> Ron
>
> On 17 Jul 2003 21:27:19 GMT, Dave Pearson >
> wrote:
>
> >* Nathan >:
> >
> >> Anyone catch the show Flight Sims on the Discovery Wings Channel?
[SNIP]

> >Nuts, totally missed it (probably because I've just been having loads of
fun
> >"running in" the VFR scenery for 2002 that I've just recently caved in
and
> >purchased). Is that what it was called, "Flight Sims"? If so I'll keep an
> >eye out 'cos it's bound to be repeated.

Dave Pearson
July 18th 03, 09:15 AM
* nathantw >:

> Oh man, the show was first aired at 5pm PST and since then it's been shown
> over and over again. I think I saw the show 3 times today alone. Believe
> me, you won't miss it if you look out for it.

PST? Ahh! That explains it! Discovery Wings, in the US. In that case,
hopefully, we'll see it sometime soon on Discovery Wings on Sky in the UK.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Google