PDA

View Full Version : Re: AI Time Correction..

Steve House
July 18th 03, 01:57 PM
It's not a matter of dictating policy - it's pointing out that farting in a
crowded elevator is considered poor manners by people who value a society
where every interaction with others doesn't degenerate into gunfire.

"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:29:42 -0700, "Peter Duniho"
> wrote:
>
> >"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> >> "Netiquette" is a figmant of some delusioned control freak's
imagination.
> >If you don't want
> >> to answer the post, then move on and quit wasting both our time.
> >
> >Yes, given your attitude, I agree it's a waste of my time to attempt to
> >bring you back into anything approximating a civilized state.
> >
> >> You probably sat in the back
> >> of the class pointing out to the teacher that she didn't yet assign the
> >weekend homework.
> >
> >Ah yes, the ad hominem attack. Last resort of the weak and primitive
mind.

> >Good luck with that.
> >
> >Pete
> >

> I don't need luck or your worthless comments. You don't dictate
Internet policy. Good luck
> in your continuing efforts to do so, however.

Google