PDA

View Full Version : FS2004

Alan Lamas
July 22nd 03, 05:01 PM
Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

Angus Lepper
July 22nd 03, 08:19 PM
There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
google search.

"Alan Lamas" > wrote in message
> Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

Robert Kesik
July 24th 03, 12:12 PM
"Angus Lepper" > wrote in message
> There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
> google search.

ftp://127.0.0.1

No login or pass. Get it while it's still there.

*G*

Rob

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 24th 03, 02:13 PM
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:12:23 +0200, "Robert Kesik" > wrote:

>"Angus Lepper" > wrote in message
>> There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
>> google search.
>

>ftp://127.0.0.1
>
>No login or pass. Get it while it's still there.
>
>*G*
>
>Rob

Or maybe he could just PAY for it when it hits the streets next week?

pete
July 24th 03, 02:46 PM
"Robert Kesik" > wrote in message

> "Angus Lepper" > wrote in message
> > There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
> > google search.
>

> ftp://127.0.0.1

WOW....allot of great stuff there. Too bad I allready have all of it.
; )

> No login or pass. Get it while it's still there.
>
> *G*
>
> Rob

FlyingAxx
July 24th 03, 04:12 PM
pete wrote:

> "Robert Kesik" > wrote in message
>
>>"Angus Lepper" > wrote in message
>>
>>>There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
>>>google search.
>>

>>ftp://127.0.0.1
>

> WOW....allot of great stuff there. Too bad I allready have all of it.
> ; )

<...>
Same for me - and no exception <LOL>, wondering why!
--
Regards
Axel

Angus Lepper
July 25th 03, 09:56 AM
LOL.

ftp://127.0.0.1/ now why is my IIS page there?

:-).
"FlyingAxx" > wrote in message
> pete wrote:

> >>ftp://127.0.0.1
> >

> > WOW....allot of great stuff there. Too bad I allready have all of it.
> > ; )
> >
> <...>
> Same for me - and no exception <LOL>, wondering why!
> --
> Regards
> Axel

John Ward
July 25th 03, 10:01 AM
Hi guys,

Should I be worried if I don't seem to have all the great stuff at that
address?

Would it mean I've got to fork out for some more software, just when I'm
trying to set aside enough to buy FS2004? :-))

Regards,
John
"Angus Lepper" > wrote in message
> LOL.
>
> ftp://127.0.0.1/ now why is my IIS page there?
>
> :-).
> "FlyingAxx" > wrote in message
> > pete wrote:

> > > WOW....allot of great stuff there. Too bad I allready have all of it.
> > > ; )
> > >
> > <...>
> > Same for me - and no exception <LOL>, wondering why!
> > --
> > Regards
> > Axel

Kl@@s
July 26th 03, 05:28 AM
I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for newbie's.
You will not find this anywhere else.

ftp://127.0.0.1

Did i mention its free...????

wrote:

> >Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?
> >

> At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next week.
Get that credit card
> ready!

Paul H.
July 26th 03, 05:34 AM
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for newbie's.
>You will not find this anywhere else.
>
>ftp://127.0.0.1
>
>Did i mention its free...????

And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this window"

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:01:04 GMT, "Alan Lamas" >
>wrote:
>>
>> >Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?
>> >

>> At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next week.
>Get that credit card
>> ready!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 07:31 AM
Did I mention maybe you shouldn't be such cheapass prick and PAY for it?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for newbie's.
>You will not find this anywhere else.
>
>ftp://127.0.0.1
>
>Did i mention its free...????
>

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:01:04 GMT, "Alan Lamas" >
>wrote:
>>
>> >Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?
>> >

>> At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next week.
>Get that credit card
>> ready!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 07:34 AM
and I'll be working to inform those entitled to payment about this 'little known secret"

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.
>
>The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
>(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a little
>known secret.)
>
>Good luck with figuring this one out.
>
>"Paul H." > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>>
>> >I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for
>newbie's.
>> >You will not find this anywhere else.
>> >
>> >ftp://127.0.0.1
>> >
>> >Did i mention its free...????
>> >

>> And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this window"

>week.
>> >Get that credit card

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 07:35 AM
I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as enthusiastic about this
'little secret' as you are.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.
>
>The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
>(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a little
>known secret.)
>
>Good luck with figuring this one out.
>
>"Paul H." > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>>
>> >I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for
>newbie's.
>> >You will not find this anywhere else.
>> >
>> >ftp://127.0.0.1
>> >
>> >Did i mention its free...????
>> >

>> And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this window"

>week.
>> >Get that credit card

Al Denelsbeck
July 26th 03, 08:12 AM
"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in
:

> I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as
> enthusiastic about this 'little secret' as you are.

Now there's an e-mail destined to get posted on the break room
bulletin board...

- Al.

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>
>>Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.
>>
>>The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
>>(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a
>>little known secret.)
>>
>>Good luck with figuring this one out.

>>newbie's.

>>> And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this
>>> window"

>>week.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 08:36 AM
I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect the same of others.

:

>> I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as
>> enthusiastic about this 'little secret' as you are.
>

> Now there's an e-mail destined to get posted on the break room
>bulletin board...
>
> - Al.
>

>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>>
>>>Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.
>>>
>>>The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
>>>(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a
>>>little known secret.)
>>>
>>>Good luck with figuring this one out.

>>>newbie's.

>>>week.

Carl Frisk
July 26th 03, 11:55 AM
That's such a short address. Anyone know where I can download an IP
stretcher?

--
.... Carl Frisk

"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as
enthusiastic about this
> 'little secret' as you are.
>

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>
> >Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.
> >
> >The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
> >(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a
little
> >known secret.)
> >
> >Good luck with figuring this one out.

> >newbie's.

> >> And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this window"

> >week.

Kl@@s
July 26th 03, 03:08 PM
Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
day's because of a lot of requiests.

I know a lot of people are using it, I also know that some of you have some
trouble to access it. Because of the high load you might get an error like
"windows can not open that folder" just try again in a few minutes.

Please do not complain to me I know these are big files and when more then
10 users are connected it will timeout. But he its free afterall.

Kl@@s

Remember;

The zip files can be opened with username;ImDumb and password; IDtenT
(Replace "ten" with the number 10 write it down and you know why, its a
little
known secret.)

"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> Did I mention maybe you shouldn't be such cheapass prick and PAY for it?
>

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>
> >I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for
newbie's.
> >You will not find this anywhere else.
> >
> >ftp://127.0.0.1
> >
> >Did i mention its free...????
> >

> >"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

> >> At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next
week.
> >Get that credit card
> >> ready!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 05:55 PM
You may not keep it open as long as you think!
Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like your type, sorry to say

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
>day's because of a lot of requiests.
>
>I know a lot of people are using it, I also know that some of you have some
>trouble to access it. Because of the high load you might get an error like
>"windows can not open that folder" just try again in a few minutes.
>
>Please do not complain to me I know these are big files and when more then
>10 users are connected it will timeout. But he its free afterall.
>
>Kl@@s
>
>Remember;
>
>The zip files can be opened with username;ImDumb and password; IDtenT
>(Replace "ten" with the number 10 write it down and you know why, its a
>little
>known secret.)

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 05:55 PM
Just BUY the ****ing program when it comes out next week.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:55:15 GMT, "Carl Frisk" > wrote:

>That's such a short address. Anyone know where I can download an IP
>stretcher?

Ken Beard
July 26th 03, 06:55 PM
"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

> I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect
the same of others.

I'll take "A Clue" for $500 Alex.....

A small dose of humor and a teensy amount of computer and networking
knowledge would serve you VERY well.

Ken

Kl@@s
July 26th 03, 07:10 PM
Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.

"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

> You may not keep it open as long as you think!
> Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like
your type, sorry to say

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>
> >Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
> >day's because of a lot of requiests.
> >
> >I know a lot of people are using it, I also know that some of you have
some
> >trouble to access it. Because of the high load you might get an error
like
> >"windows can not open that folder" just try again in a few minutes.
> >
> >Please do not complain to me I know these are big files and when more
then
> >10 users are connected it will timeout. But he its free afterall.
> >
> >Kl@@s
> >
> >Remember;
> >
> >The zip files can be opened with username;ImDumb and password; IDtenT
> >(Replace "ten" with the number 10 write it down and you know why, its a
> >little
> >known secret.)

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 26th 03, 07:22 PM
If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate. We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
>2005
>
>And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????
>

>Klaas.
>
>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>>
>> You may not keep it open as long as you think!
>> Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like
>your type, sorry to say
>>

>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>>
>> >Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
>> >day's because of a lot of requiests.
>> >
>> >I know a lot of people are using it, I also know that some of you have
>some
>> >trouble to access it. Because of the high load you might get an error
>like
>> >"windows can not open that folder" just try again in a few minutes.
>> >
>> >Please do not complain to me I know these are big files and when more
>then
>> >10 users are connected it will timeout. But he its free afterall.
>> >
>> >Kl@@s
>> >
>> >Remember;
>> >
>> >The zip files can be opened with username;ImDumb and password; IDtenT
>> >(Replace "ten" with the number 10 write it down and you know why, its a
>> >little
>> >known secret.)

Willem Van der Voort
July 26th 03, 08:20 PM
"Carl Frisk" > schreef in bericht
> That's such a short address. Anyone know where I can download an IP
> stretcher?
> ... Carl Frisk

Nice remarc Carl :-) I believe "Dr. Speedbyrd:" is looking in his hosts
file now :-)

Greets,

Willem.
--

"Replace 'invalid' with 'be' to reply"

FlyingAxx
July 26th 03, 09:06 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:> wrote:

> If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate. We'll just have to let MS
> decide, won't we, cheapass?
>

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>

>>Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
>>2005
>>
>>And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????
>>

>>Klaas.
<...>
Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
to the rest of the world :-)))
But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
--
Regards
Axel

Kl@@s
July 26th 03, 10:56 PM
THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.

First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software I
use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I know
what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.

The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a computer
on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
technician and you will get the whole explanation.

Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T .....
see this was all a joke....

So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own computer it
has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.

Smile you were on candid camera.

(I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)

Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......

Kl@@S

"FlyingAxx" > wrote in message
> Dr. Speedbyrd:> wrote:
>

> > If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.
We'll just have to let MS
> > decide, won't we, cheapass?
> >

> > On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
> >

> >>Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
> >>2005
> >>
> >>And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????
> >>

> >>Klaas.
> <...>
> Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
> to the rest of the world :-)))
> But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
> isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
> --
> Regards
> Axel

John Ward
July 26th 03, 11:34 PM
Hi Kl@@s,

I realised that, and went along with the joke without actually going
through the motions.

Now I'll have to go and find out what people were actually getting on
screen that could lead to such confusion in some cases.

By the way, is your first name Santa?

Regards,
John
"Kl@@s" > wrote in message
> THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.
>
> First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software I
> use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I know
> what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.
>
> The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a
computer
> on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
> technician and you will get the whole explanation.
>
> Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T
> see this was all a joke....
>
> So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own computer
it
> has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.
>
> Smile you were on candid camera.
>

> (I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)
>
> Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......
>

> Kl@@S
>

> "FlyingAxx" > wrote in message
> > Dr. Speedbyrd:> wrote:
> >

> > > If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.
> We'll just have to let MS
> > > decide, won't we, cheapass?

> > <...>
> > Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
> > to the rest of the world :-)))
> > But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
> > isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
> > --
> > Regards
> > Axel

quilljar Silver Tongue
July 26th 03, 11:38 PM
Good one Santa,
You had me fooled!

"John Ward" > wrote in message
u...
> Hi Kl@@s,
>
> I realised that, and went along with the joke without actually going
> through the motions.
>
> Now I'll have to go and find out what people were actually getting on
> screen that could lead to such confusion in some cases.
>
> By the way, is your first name Santa?
>
> Regards,
> John
> "Kl@@s" > wrote in message
> > THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.
> >
> > First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software I
> > use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I
know
> > what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.
> >
> > The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a
> computer
> > on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
> > technician and you will get the whole explanation.
> >
> > Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T
> > see this was all a joke....
> >
> > So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own computer
> it
> > has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.
> >
> > Smile you were on candid camera.
> >

> > (I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)
> >
> > Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......
> >

> > Kl@@S

> > We'll just have to let MS

> in

> > > <...>
> > > Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you
offered
> > > to the rest of the world :-)))
> > > But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
> > > isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
> > > --
> > > Regards
> > > Axel

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 27th 03, 01:18 AM
The laugh was on you. Microsoft has my message and they may find the 'joke' so amusing.
That's up to them. Forget about the 'private email'. I've no secrets here and you can say
whatever you need to say right here on the public forum. Laughs on you dip****!

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:56:34 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:

>THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.
>
>First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software I
>use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I know
>what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.
>
>The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a computer
>on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
>technician and you will get the whole explanation.
>
>Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T .....
>see this was all a joke....
>
>So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own computer it
>has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.
>
>Smile you were on candid camera.
>

>(I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)
>
>Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......
>

>Kl@@S
>

>"FlyingAxx" > wrote in message
>> Dr. Speedbyrd:> wrote:
>>

>> > If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.
>We'll just have to let MS
>> > decide, won't we, cheapass?

>> <...>
>> Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
>> to the rest of the world :-)))
>> But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
>> isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
>> --
>> Regards
>> Axel

Kl@@s
July 27th 03, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the laugh guys....

And no hards feelings here.... greetings to Dr. Speedbyrd, your the
best....Thanks

And no I'm not Santa Klaas...hahahahaha I would give FS2004 away for free
then would I...????

Happy landings.

Klaas

wrote:

> >Dr. Speedbyrd:> wrote:
> >

> >> If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.
We'll just have to let MS
> >> decide, won't we, cheapass?

> ><...>
> >Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
> > to the rest of the world :-)))
> >But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
> >isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
>

> reality is that thievery is not ok. get over it

Don Parker
July 27th 03, 04:37 AM
----------------------------------------o__\
twannnnnggg............
(sound of taut line after setting the hook ;)
ROFLMAO

And you can put me on the stringer! Things got so blantant I thought
something smelled fishy, but didn't really give a **** one way or the other.
I agree, good one Santa!!
Cheers'n beers.
Don
"quilljar Silver Tongue" > wrote in message
> Good one Santa,
> You had me fooled!
>

> "John Ward" > wrote in message
> u...
> > Hi Kl@@s,
> >
> > I realised that, and went along with the joke without actually going
> > through the motions.
> >
> > Now I'll have to go and find out what people were actually getting
on
> > screen that could lead to such confusion in some cases.
> >
> > By the way, is your first name Santa?
> >
> > Regards,
> > John
> > "Kl@@s" > wrote in message
> > > THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.
> > >
> > > First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software
> > > use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I
> know
> > > what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.
> > >
> > > The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a
> > computer
> > > on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
> > > technician and you will get the whole explanation.
> > >
> > > Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T
> > > see this was all a joke....
> > >
> > > So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own
computer
> > it
> > > has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.
> > >
> > > Smile you were on candid camera.
> > >

> > > (I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)
> > >
> > > Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......
> > >

> > > Kl@@S

> > > We'll just have to let MS

> available
> > in

> offered

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 27th 03, 04:58 AM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:42:55 GMT, "Ken Beard" > wrote:

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>>
>> The laugh was on you. Microsoft has my message and they may find the
>'joke' so amusing.
>> That's up to them. Forget about the 'private email'. I've no secrets
>here and you can say
>> whatever you need to say right here on the public forum. Laughs on you
>dip****!
>>

>Someone please tell me he's in on the joke, and is being sarcastic. If he's
>this clueless....I'm amazed he turns the computer on.

Life if full of amazing things. It really doesn't matter does it?

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 27th 03, 04:18 PM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "quilljar" > wrote:

>> That shouldn't have been difficult!
>
> You are right. It is not difficult to catch me out. I am a very naive and
>innocent person. My dear old Nanny told me to always trust a Doctor!

I saw a movie about a nanny once.......

David CL Francis
July 27th 03, 10:38 PM
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 at 11:55:43 in message
>, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:
>
>You may not keep it open as long as you think!
>Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like your type, sorry to say
>

>On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>
>>Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
>>day's because of a lot of requiests.

It is a null address that goes nowhere. You are being conned.
--
Francis E-Mail reply to >

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 28th 03, 01:37 AM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:38:59 +0100, David CL Francis > wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 at 11:55:43 in message
>, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:
>>
>>You may not keep it open as long as you think!
>>Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like your type, sorry to say
>>

>>On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>>
>>>Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
>>>day's because of a lot of requiests.
>
>It is a null address that goes nowhere. You are being conned.

some small minds have too much free time

Roger Christie
July 28th 03, 05:11 AM
"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

> If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.
We'll just have to let MS
> decide, won't we, cheapass?
>

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>
> >Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
> >2005

Can someone let this poor guy in on the joke?

Dave Pearson
July 28th 03, 11:01 AM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect the
> same of others.

And someone who downloads it from the infamous ftp://127.0.0.1/ obviously
doesn't purchase theirs? Trust me, if you inform Microsoft about that wearz
site you will feature on the bulletin board.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 28th 03, 02:22 PM
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:11:58 -0400, "Roger Christie" > wrote:

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>>

>> If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.
>We'll just have to let MS
>> decide, won't we, cheapass?
>>

>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" > wrote:
>>
>> >Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
>> >2005
>> >

>Can someone let this poor guy in on the joke?

You're a little late, Junior. It's already taken care of

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 28th 03, 02:23 PM
On 28 Jul 2003 10:01:39 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect the
>> same of others.
>
>And someone who downloads it from the infamous ftp://127.0.0.1/ obviously
>doesn't purchase theirs? Trust me, if you inform Microsoft about that wearz
>site you will feature on the bulletin board.

another one with too much free time

Alan White
July 28th 03, 03:06 PM
On 28 Jul 2003 08:23:10 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:

>another one with too much free time

It's impossible to have too much free time.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 29th 03, 01:42 AM
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:06:21 +0100, Alan White > wrote:

>On 28 Jul 2003 08:23:10 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:
>
>>another one with too much free time
>
>It's impossible to have too much free time.

No it isn't. As we've seen here.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 29th 03, 01:44 AM
On 28 Jul 2003 14:22:07 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> On 28 Jul 2003 10:01:39 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>>
>> >And someone who downloads it from the infamous ftp://127.0.0.1/ obviously
>> >doesn't purchase theirs? Trust me, if you inform Microsoft about that
>> >wearz site you will feature on the bulletin board.
>>
>> another one with too much free time
>
>Says the chap who claims to spend his free time policing usenet and
>reporting supposed licence infringements and makes a point of posting post
>after post about his policing exploits? Really, is it truly impossible for
>you to accept a clue without getting insulting?

You can **** off about it now. It's already taken care of it and you can't call it back. Go
find a hobby or something.

Alan White
July 29th 03, 07:21 AM
On 28 Jul 2003 19:42:44 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:

>No it isn't. As we've seen here.

Well, you've posted more than anyone else...

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

Dave Pearson
July 29th 03, 08:55 AM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> On 28 Jul 2003 14:22:07 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >Says the chap who claims to spend his free time policing usenet and
> >reporting supposed licence infringements and makes a point of posting
> >post after post about his policing exploits? Really, is it truly
> >impossible for you to accept a clue without getting insulting?
>
> You can **** off about it now. It's already taken care of it and you can't
> call it back.

"Call it back"? What on earth are you on about? Please learn how usenet
works. Still, thanks for confirming what I was asking.

> Go find a hobby or something.

Got a handful already thanks. And manners too. Try them some time.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 29th 03, 02:24 PM
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:21:01 +0100, Alan White > wrote:

>On 28 Jul 2003 19:42:44 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:
>
>>No it isn't. As we've seen here.
>
>Well, you've posted more than anyone else...

and you just keep on feeding it

Don Parker
July 29th 03, 03:21 PM
Hey that's really funny, you should be on stage Dr.... First one out of
town!!!

I know, retired, too much time on my hands, etc.......

Seriously, there is help for bi-polar disorder you know.

wrote:

> >Hey at least someone got the joke! I'm sure he'll find it in his hosts
> >file:)
> >
> >I've played with the beta a bit and will buy it when it comes out.
>

> almost as much as you play with your 2 headed dildo, I would imagine.

Alan White
July 29th 03, 03:48 PM
On 29 Jul 2003 08:24:10 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:

>and you just keep on feeding it

Yum, yum!

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

Dave Pearson
July 29th 03, 03:53 PM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> On 29 Jul 2003 07:55:06 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >Got a handful already thanks. And manners too. Try them some time.
>
> You don't give me orders, Davey.

Having comprehension problems? Can't tell the difference between a
suggestion and an order?

> Now get lost.

You owe be a new irony detector. And, no, I don't meant a gadget for
detecting the ferric content of a post.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

John Ward
July 30th 03, 01:25 AM
Swearing

A 10 year old and a 6 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.
"You know what" says the 10 year old, "I think it's about time we started
swearing".
The 6 year old nods her head in approval.
"When we go down for breakfast, I'll swear first, then you swear after me,
OK?" says the 10 year old.
"OK" the 6 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
Later at breakfast time, their Mother asks the 10 year old what he would
like for breakfast.
"Well sh*t Mum, I think I'll have some Coco Pops."
WHACK! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up
and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.
She looks at the 6 year old and asks in a stern voice "And what would YOU
like for breakfast young lady?"
"I'm not sure" she blubbers, "but it won't be f*cking Coco Pops."

Regards,
John
"Don Parker" > wrote in message
> Hmmm. Do tell.........
>

> "Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:38:59 +0100, David CL Francis >
> wrote:
> >
> > >On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 at 11:55:43 in message
> > >, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"

> your type, sorry to say

> more
> > >
> > >It is a null address that goes nowhere. You are being conned.
> >

> > some small minds have too much free time

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 30th 03, 02:55 AM
Then I suggest you get on it, Junior!

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:21:02 -0500, "Don Parker" > wrote:

>Hey that's really funny, you should be on stage Dr.... First one out of
>town!!!
>
>I know, retired, too much time on my hands, etc.......
>
>Seriously, there is help for bi-polar disorder you know.
>

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:01:53 GMT, "Carl Frisk" >
>wrote:
>>
>> >Hey at least someone got the joke! I'm sure he'll find it in his hosts
>> >file:)
>> >
>> >I've played with the beta a bit and will buy it when it comes out.
>>

>> almost as much as you play with your 2 headed dildo, I would imagine.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 30th 03, 02:56 AM
On 29 Jul 2003 14:53:58 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> On 29 Jul 2003 07:55:06 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>>
>> >Got a handful already thanks. And manners too. Try them some time.
>>
>> You don't give me orders, Davey.
>
>Having comprehension problems? Can't tell the difference between a
>suggestion and an order?
>
>> Now get lost.
>
>You owe be a new irony detector. And, no, I don't meant a gadget for
>detecting the ferric content of a post.

You heard what i said, Skippy

Don Parker
July 30th 03, 02:59 AM
John,
I only spent a short time down under; however, I never knew "hmmm" in the
land of Oz was swearing. If so, I profusely apologize, and beg your
forgivness. Assuming, of course, this was some kind of slam towards me - if
it was directed at the messenger prior to me, please carry on. (:->))
Cheers,
Don

"John Ward" > wrote in message
u...
> Swearing
>
> A 10 year old and a 6 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.
> "You know what" says the 10 year old, "I think it's about time we started
> swearing".
> The 6 year old nods her head in approval.
> "When we go down for breakfast, I'll swear first, then you swear after me,
> OK?" says the 10 year old.
> "OK" the 6 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
> Later at breakfast time, their Mother asks the 10 year old what he would
> like for breakfast.
> "Well sh*t Mum, I think I'll have some Coco Pops."
> WHACK! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up
> and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.
> She looks at the 6 year old and asks in a stern voice "And what would YOU
> like for breakfast young lady?"
> "I'm not sure" she blubbers, "but it won't be f*cking Coco Pops."
>
> Regards,
> John
> "Don Parker" > wrote in message
> > Hmmm. Do tell.........
> >

> > "Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

> like
> > your type, sorry to say

> > more

> > > some small minds have too much free time

Don Parker
July 30th 03, 03:07 AM
----------------------------------------o__\
twannnnnggg............
(sound of taut line after setting the hook ;)
ROFLMAO
"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> Then I suggest you get on it, Junior!
>

> On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:21:02 -0500, "Don Parker"
> wrote:
>
> >Hey that's really funny, you should be on stage Dr.... First one out of
> >town!!!
> >
> >I know, retired, too much time on my hands, etc.......
> >
> >Seriously, there is help for bi-polar disorder you know.
> >

> >"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

> >> almost as much as you play with your 2 headed dildo, I would imagine.

Don Parker
July 30th 03, 03:41 AM
----------------------------------------o__\
twannnnnggg............
(sound of taut line after setting the hook ;)
ROFLMAO

"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> You never know when to button your yap
>

> On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:59:30 -0500, "Don Parker"
> wrote:
>
> >John,
> >I only spent a short time down under; however, I never knew "hmmm" in
the
> >land of Oz was swearing. If so, I profusely apologize, and beg your
> >forgivness. Assuming, of course, this was some kind of slam towards me -
if
> >it was directed at the messenger prior to me, please carry on. (:->))
> >Cheers,
> >Don
> >
> >"John Ward" > wrote in message
> u...
> >> Swearing
> >>
> >> A 10 year old and a 6 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.
> >> "You know what" says the 10 year old, "I think it's about time we
started
> >> swearing".
> >> The 6 year old nods her head in approval.
> >> "When we go down for breakfast, I'll swear first, then you swear after
me,
> >> OK?" says the 10 year old.
> >> "OK" the 6 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
> >> Later at breakfast time, their Mother asks the 10 year old what he
would
> >> like for breakfast.
> >> "Well sh*t Mum, I think I'll have some Coco Pops."
> >> WHACK! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got
up
> >> and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.
> >> She looks at the 6 year old and asks in a stern voice "And what would
YOU
> >> like for breakfast young lady?"
> >> "I'm not sure" she blubbers, "but it won't be f*cking Coco Pops."
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> John

> >> like

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 30th 03, 05:27 AM
Wasn't impressive the first time, nor this time. How unoriginal. But then, common folk often
are.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:41:04 -0500, "Don Parker" > wrote:

>----------------------------------------o__\
>twannnnnggg............
>(sound of taut line after setting the hook ;)
>ROFLMAO
>
>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>> You never know when to button your yap
>>

>> On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:59:30 -0500, "Don Parker"
> wrote:
>>
>> >John,
>> >I only spent a short time down under; however, I never knew "hmmm" in
>the
>> >land of Oz was swearing. If so, I profusely apologize, and beg your
>> >forgivness. Assuming, of course, this was some kind of slam towards me -
>if
>> >it was directed at the messenger prior to me, please carry on. (:->))
>> >Cheers,
>> >Don
>> >
>> >"John Ward" > wrote in message
>> u...

>started
>me,
>would
>up
>YOU

Alan White
July 30th 03, 08:49 AM
On 29 Jul 2003 23:27:13 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:

>Wasn't impressive the first time, nor this time. How unoriginal. But then, common folk often
>are.

Have you ordered 2004 yet?

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

Dave Pearson
July 30th 03, 09:15 AM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> On 29 Jul 2003 14:53:58 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >You owe be a new irony detector. And, no, I don't meant a gadget for
> >detecting the ferric content of a post.
>
> You heard what i said, Skippy

Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
Think about it.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 30th 03, 02:26 PM
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:49:35 +0100, Alan White > wrote:

>On 29 Jul 2003 23:27:13 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:
>

>>Wasn't impressive the first time, nor this time. How unoriginal. But then, common folk often
>>are.
>>

>Have you ordered 2004 yet?

Certainly not and have no plans to. Not thrilled with the idea of having to use the CD and I'm
going to wait quite a while to see the feedback on here from those who just had to be 'the
first on the block' to run out and buy it. I'm in no hurry.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 30th 03, 02:27 PM
On 30 Jul 2003 08:15:19 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> On 29 Jul 2003 14:53:58 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>>
>> >You owe be a new irony detector. And, no, I don't meant a gadget for
>> >detecting the ferric content of a post.
>>
>> You heard what i said, Skippy
>
>Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
>Think about it.

Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old spinsters keep around as
their sole companions 'cause they can't get anything better. Your old lady doesn't let you
get a word in sideways, so you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky us.

Peter Greenstein
July 30th 03, 03:57 PM
Wouldn't you guys prefer to continue this via private e-mail?

--
peter in oakland,ca
www.wakefieldjazz.com

"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> On 30 Jul 2003 08:15:19 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> >> You heard what i said, Skippy
> >
> >Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
> >Think about it.
>
> Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old
spinsters keep around as
> their sole companions 'cause they can't get anything better. Your old
lady doesn't let you
> get a word in sideways, so you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky
us.

Dave Pearson
July 30th 03, 04:26 PM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> On 30 Jul 2003 08:15:19 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
> >Think about it.
>
> Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old
> spinsters keep around as their sole companions 'cause they can't get
> anything better. Your old lady doesn't let you get a word in sideways, so
> you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky us.

Ever thought of looking a little closer to home "dr"? Really, what's with
this bizarre little fantasy of yours? Why do you feel the need to insult
someone's wife? Machismo problems perhaps? Is that why you mentioned them?

And you accuse people around here of having "too much free time".

*Blam*

Blast, there goes another bloody irony meter.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 31st 03, 01:47 AM
Wouldn't you prefer to filter out the thread if you don't want to read it?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:57:13 GMT, "Peter Greenstein" > wrote:

>Wouldn't you guys prefer to continue this via private e-mail?
>

>--
>peter in oakland,ca
>www.wakefieldjazz.com
>

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

>> >Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
>> >Think about it.
>>
>> Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old
>spinsters keep around as
>> their sole companions 'cause they can't get anything better. Your old
>lady doesn't let you
>> get a word in sideways, so you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky
>us.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 31st 03, 01:49 AM
On 30 Jul 2003 15:26:42 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> On 30 Jul 2003 08:15:19 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>>
>> >Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
>> >Think about it.
>>
>> Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old
>> spinsters keep around as their sole companions 'cause they can't get
>> anything better. Your old lady doesn't let you get a word in sideways, so
>> you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky us.
>
>Ever thought of looking a little closer to home "dr"? Really, what's with
>this bizarre little fantasy of yours? Why do you feel the need to insult
>someone's wife? Machismo problems perhaps? Is that why you mentioned them?
>
>And you accuse people around here of having "too much free time".
>
>*Blam*
>
>Blast, there goes another bloody irony meter.

"yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the short-statured, henpecked
peckerwood

Dave Pearson
July 31st 03, 08:58 AM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> "yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
> short-statured, henpecked peckerwood

Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Alan White
July 31st 03, 12:49 PM
On 30 Jul 2003 19:49:27 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:

>doesn't take much to entertain the yappy little foreigner

Usenet is international so it's impossible to be a foreigner.

Get real.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

quilljar
July 31st 03, 01:37 PM
Look guys, don't you think its is time you stopped this? Poor old DS has not
got the joke, does not know what is going on, and it's like bear baiting. I
know we are all laughing, but it is too cruel...

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 31st 03, 03:01 PM
On 31 Jul 2003 07:58:58 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> "yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
>> short-statured, henpecked peckerwood
>
>Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?

Little lady still nipping at your heels, EH?

yap yap yap yap yap, bark bark bark!
(lttle Davie cowers under the shadow of his dominerring woman!)

EH?

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 31st 03, 03:04 PM
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:49:06 +0100, Alan White > wrote:

>On 30 Jul 2003 19:49:27 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:
>
>>doesn't take much to entertain the yappy little foreigner
>
>Usenet is international so it's impossible to be a foreigner.
>
>Get real.

You're a foreigher, like it or not.

Get ****ed.

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
July 31st 03, 03:06 PM
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:37:43 +0000 (UTC), "quilljar" > wrote:

>Look guys, don't you think its is time you stopped this? Poor old DS has not
>got the joke, does not know what is going on, and it's like bear baiting. I
>know we are all laughing, but it is too cruel...

You want a good laugh, look in the mirror. The joke is really on you little people.

It wasn't much of a joke. Your existence is a joke. A real kneeslapper!

Dave Pearson
July 31st 03, 03:38 PM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> On 31 Jul 2003 07:58:58 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
> >
> >> "yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
> >> short-statured, henpecked peckerwood
> >
> >Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?
>
> Little lady still nipping at your heels, EH?

Make your mind up, either she's "dominerring"(sic) or she's a "little lady
nipping at [my] heels". I mean, if you're gonna spend your far-too-copious
free time trotting your bizarre little fantasies about your correspondents
out on a daily basis you could try and make them actually self-consistent.

> yap yap yap yap yap, bark bark bark!

Leash hurting you is it? Don't pull so hard then.

> EH?

One day you're realise that your strange little fantasies about your
correspondents and those around them aren't actually real life. Good to see
you're taking the first step to recovery.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 1st 03, 01:55 AM
yap yap yap goes the little puppy, hoping for the last word he'll never get! Bark! Bark!,
that's a good puppy, minding his domineering woman. EH?
How Canadian!

On 31 Jul 2003 14:38:58 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

>> >Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?
>>
>> Little lady still nipping at your heels, EH?
>
>Make your mind up, either she's "dominerring"(sic) or she's a "little lady
>nipping at [my] heels". I mean, if you're gonna spend your far-too-copious
>free time trotting your bizarre little fantasies about your correspondents
>out on a daily basis you could try and make them actually self-consistent.
>
>> yap yap yap yap yap, bark bark bark!
>
>Leash hurting you is it? Don't pull so hard then.
>
>> EH?
>
>One day you're realise that your strange little fantasies about your
>correspondents and those around them aren't actually real life. Good to see
>you're taking the first step to recovery.

Dave Pearson
August 1st 03, 03:43 PM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> On 1 Aug 2003 08:00:51 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >Still talking about yourself in the third person I see. Really, come on,
> >"last word"? Don't you realise just how ironic and mentally bankrupt a
> >complaint that is?
>
> Still trying for that last word you'll never get, EH? yapper?

No, far from it. Think about it "dr". But, like I said, thanks for
documenting your biggest addiction. If you say please real nice I'll throw
you the bone you so badly want.

> You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.

Remind me, who has been using the past few posts to document his fantasies
about my wife? That's right, the anonymous coward "dr Speedbyrd"!

> Guess Missy
> must be leaning on you hard these days.

Oh, look, and you've gone and done it again, you've gone and repeated
yourself once more. I'm happy for you that my private life is so important
to you but, really, can't you find a more appropriate venue for your rabid
little stalker's fantasies? Is it important to you that you fantasise about
teenage boys and other people's wives with an audience?

> >Really, which part of Canada am I from then?
>
> the part where they say EH??

Curious, given that that's a common phrase of yours. But, really, come on,
try and show that you've got a single ounce of honesty in you and actually
say which part of Canada I'm from. Can you pass the honesty test? I doubt
it, I'm sure you'll just gloss over this, posting more rabid fantasy like
the stalking anonymous coward you are.

> Probably the poor part, where they raise the
> muts. No go sit in the corner like a good puppy til Mama gives you further
> instructions! ROTFL!!!! EH!

So you also fantasise about being a dog too? Any other fantasies you want to
get off your chest while we're here?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 01:42 AM
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:17:07 +0200, "Michael Nouak" > wrote:

>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> snip
>> You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.
>
>Referring to yourself as "Rover" must be a sure sign of mental instability.
>But I guess you'd know that best... "Doc."
>
>ROFLMFAO!!!
>
>Mike

Maybe you should learn how to read posted messages, there, Mickey. Otherwise you make yourself
the fool. ROTFL!!!!!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 01:46 AM
On 1 Aug 2003 14:43:11 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> On 1 Aug 2003 08:00:51 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>>
>> >Still talking about yourself in the third person I see. Really, come on,
>> >"last word"? Don't you realise just how ironic and mentally bankrupt a
>> >complaint that is?
>>
>> Still trying for that last word you'll never get, EH? yapper?
>
>No, far from it. Think about it "dr". But, like I said, thanks for
>documenting your biggest addiction. If you say please real nice I'll throw
>you the bone you so badly want.
>
>> You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.
>
>Remind me, who has been using the past few posts to document his fantasies
>about my wife? That's right, the anonymous coward "dr Speedbyrd"!
>
>> Guess Missy
>> must be leaning on you hard these days.
>
>Oh, look, and you've gone and done it again, you've gone and repeated
>yourself once more. I'm happy for you that my private life is so important
>to you but, really, can't you find a more appropriate venue for your rabid
>little stalker's fantasies? Is it important to you that you fantasise about
>teenage boys and other people's wives with an audience?
>
>> >Really, which part of Canada am I from then?
>>
>> the part where they say EH??
>
>Curious, given that that's a common phrase of yours. But, really, come on,
>try and show that you've got a single ounce of honesty in you and actually
>say which part of Canada I'm from. Can you pass the honesty test? I doubt
>it, I'm sure you'll just gloss over this, posting more rabid fantasy like
>the stalking anonymous coward you are.
>
>> Probably the poor part, where they raise the
>> muts. No go sit in the corner like a good puppy til Mama gives you further
>> instructions! ROTFL!!!! EH!
>
>So you also fantasise about being a dog too? Any other fantasies you want to
>get off your chest while we're here?

Nothing new here, Rover. Can't spell worth a **** and same old repetition from the fuddled
foreigner. yap yap yap!!!

BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No respect for any broad
who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

John Ward
August 2nd 03, 02:16 AM
Give it a ****ing rest you guys, and stop using up our bandwidth!

You're both sensible guys, outside of this thread, so just **** this
thread off!?

I'm sick of having to d/l these messages, because it costs me money!

Shake hands, have a beer , and get on with your sensible posts - you're
both valuable contributors, except for this drivel!!!

Best regards,
John
"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
> On 1 Aug 2003 14:43:11 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:
>
> >* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> >> Still trying for that last word you'll never get, EH? yapper?
> >
> >No, far from it. Think about it "dr". But, like I said, thanks for
> >documenting your biggest addiction. If you say please real nice I'll
throw
> >you the bone you so badly want.
> >
> >> You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.
> >
> >Remind me, who has been using the past few posts to document his
fantasies
> >about my wife? That's right, the anonymous coward "dr Speedbyrd"!
> >
> >> Guess Missy
> >> must be leaning on you hard these days.
> >
> >Oh, look, and you've gone and done it again, you've gone and repeated
> >yourself once more. I'm happy for you that my private life is so
important
> >to you but, really, can't you find a more appropriate venue for your
rabid
> >little stalker's fantasies? Is it important to you that you fantasise
about
> >teenage boys and other people's wives with an audience?

> >> the part where they say EH??
> >
> >Curious, given that that's a common phrase of yours. But, really, come
on,
> >try and show that you've got a single ounce of honesty in you and
actually
> >say which part of Canada I'm from. Can you pass the honesty test? I doubt
> >it, I'm sure you'll just gloss over this, posting more rabid fantasy like
> >the stalking anonymous coward you are.
> >
> >> Probably the poor part, where they raise
the
> >> muts. No go sit in the corner like a good puppy til Mama gives you
further
> >> instructions! ROTFL!!!! EH!
> >
> >So you also fantasise about being a dog too? Any other fantasies you want
> >get off your chest while we're here?
>

> Nothing new here, Rover. Can't spell worth a **** and same old repetition
from the fuddled
> foreigner. yap yap yap!!!
>
> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
respect for any broad
> who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 03:31 AM
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:16:58 +1000, "John Ward" > wrote:

> Give it a ****ing rest you guys, and stop using up our bandwidth!
>
> You're both sensible guys, outside of this thread, so just **** this
>thread off!?
>
> I'm sick of having to d/l these messages, because it costs me money!

THEN LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ****ING KILL FILTER MORON!
You don't like the posts? Then DON'T READ THEM!!! You're not the traffic director here! So
**** YOU!

> Shake hands, have a beer , and get on with your sensible posts - you're
>both valuable contributors, except for this drivel!!!
>
>Best regards,
>John
>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message

>on,

>> >No, far from it. Think about it "dr". But, like I said, thanks for
>> >documenting your biggest addiction. If you say please real nice I'll
>throw
>> >you the bone you so badly want.

>> >Remind me, who has been using the past few posts to document his
>fantasies
>> >about my wife? That's right, the anonymous coward "dr Speedbyrd"!

>> >Oh, look, and you've gone and done it again, you've gone and repeated
>> >yourself once more. I'm happy for you that my private life is so
>important
>> >to you but, really, can't you find a more appropriate venue for your
>rabid
>> >little stalker's fantasies? Is it important to you that you fantasise
>about
>> >teenage boys and other people's wives with an audience?

>> >Curious, given that that's a common phrase of yours. But, really, come
>on,
>> >try and show that you've got a single ounce of honesty in you and
>actually
>> >say which part of Canada I'm from. Can you pass the honesty test? I doubt
>> >it, I'm sure you'll just gloss over this, posting more rabid fantasy like
>> >the stalking anonymous coward you are.

>the
>further
>> >
>> >So you also fantasise about being a dog too? Any other fantasies you want
>> >get off your chest while we're here?
>>

>> Nothing new here, Rover. Can't spell worth a **** and same old repetition
>from the fuddled
>> foreigner. yap yap yap!!!
>>
>> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
>respect for any broad
>> who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

John Ward
August 2nd 03, 04:35 AM
**** off Dickhead - you're wasting everyone's time - last word to me - good
on you, Dave - end of story - I doubt that anyone with any brains at all
will respond to ANY of your posts in the future, so, hopefully, you've just
burned getting any sort of response to even your previously sensible posts.

When next you appear, with an altered name, you'll get the same
treatment according to your posts - and please try to acquire the decency to
leave decent blokes like Dave well of a ****wit like you! Bad luck,
dipstick - that's something else you're not capable of accomplishing,
whatever you're next feeble post may be, and, when you can't resist posting,
won't that just say it all about you ****wit! :-)) Last word not to you.
:-))

Good on you, Dave, you're obviously very different to him. Let's just
both leave it there, and you email me with anything, and lets see how many
posts this ****head subsequently sends, and have a chuckle between
ourselves, as everyone else is!

Regards,
John

wrote:

> >on,

> >throw

> >fantasies

Missy

> >important
> >rabid
> >about

> >on,
> >actually

raise
> >the
> >further

> >> Nothing new here, Rover. Can't spell worth a **** and same old
repetition
> >from the fuddled
> >> foreigner. yap yap yap!!!
> >>
> >> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
> >respect for any broad
> >> who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 06:53 AM
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:35:53 +1000, "John Ward" > wrote:

>**** off Dickhead - you're wasting everyone's time - last word to me - good
>on you, Dave - end of story - I doubt that anyone with any brains at all
>will respond to ANY of your posts in the future, so, hopefully, you've just
>burned getting any sort of response to even your previously sensible posts.

Does that matter, douchebag? You responded. Guess that makes you a liar.
You wasted your own time. I didn't ask you for a reply. Wasn't even your business. So you
are free to get lost!

> When next you appear, with an altered name, you'll get the same
>treatment according to your posts - and please try to acquire the decency to
>leave decent blokes like Dave well of a ****wit like you! Bad luck,
>dipstick - that's something else you're not capable of accomplishing,
>whatever you're next feeble post may be, and, when you can't resist posting,
>won't that just say it all about you ****wit! :-)) Last word not to you.
>:-))

Blokes??? Hell, yet another snotnosed foreigner on a wild macho trip. How droll.

> Good on you, Dave, you're obviously very different to him. Let's just
>both leave it there, and you email me with anything, and lets see how many
>posts this ****head subsequently sends, and have a chuckle between
>ourselves, as everyone else is!

Short men with tiny dicks are easily amused. Thanks for living proof, you common Aussie
warthog! Now keep true to your word and run along like a good Aussie puppy. You and Davey
have a good roll in the hay!! What do they call that, 'bloke bonding'???? ROTFL!!!!!

>Regards,
>John
>"Dr. Speedbyrd:>" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:16:58 +1000, "John Ward"
> wrote:
>>
>> > Give it a ****ing rest you guys, and stop using up our bandwidth!
>> >
>> > You're both sensible guys, outside of this thread, so just **** this
>> >thread off!?
>> >
>> > I'm sick of having to d/l these messages, because it costs me money!
>>

>> THEN LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ****ING KILL FILTER MORON!
>> You don't like the posts? Then DON'T READ THEM!!! You're not the
>traffic director here! So
>> **** YOU!
>>

>> > Shake hands, have a beer , and get on with your sensible posts -
>you're
>> >both valuable contributors, except for this drivel!!!
>> >
>> >Best regards,
>> >John

>come
>> >on,
>bankrupt a

>> >throw

>> >fantasies

>Missy

>> >important
>> >rabid
>> >about

>> >on,
>> >actually
>doubt
>like

>raise
>> >the
>> >further

>want

>repetition
>> >from the fuddled

>> >respect for any broad

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 06:54 AM
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:09:58 -0700, "Peter Duniho" > wrote:

>"John Ward" > wrote in message
u...
>> **** off Dickhead - [...] I doubt that anyone with any brains at all
>> will respond to ANY of your posts in the future
>
>Hardly. There seems to be a lot of turn-over in this newsgroup, 'cause
>that's exactly what was said the LAST time the person posting as "Dr.
>Speedbyrd" made an ass of himself, and the time before that.

Was never as good at is as you.

>For some reason, there are still people reading this newsgroup without him
>in their killfile and who insist on treating him like someone who deserves
>an iota of attention.
>
>Pete

Like yourself!! What a ****ing hypocrit! Peter Dunghole

Alan White
August 2nd 03, 08:09 AM
If you do nothing else sensible, please learn to snip.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

Dave Pearson
August 2nd 03, 10:26 AM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
> respect for any broad who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

Ok, I see you're loosing it big time now, you're so desperate to acquire the
drugs you crave (attention from me and the "last word"). Well, he's your
last bit of attention from me so now I'm handing you the other drug you
crave so badly: the last word. Go ahead, post your last bit of paranoid
anonymous cant.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dave Pearson
August 2nd 03, 12:40 PM
* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:

> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
> respect for any broad who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

Ok, I see you're loosing it big time now, you're so desperate to acquire the
drugs you crave (attention from me and the "last word"). Well, here's your
last bit of attention from me so now I'm handing you the other drug you
crave so badly: the last word. Go ahead, post your last bit of paranoid
anonymous cant.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 04:18 PM
On 2 Aug 2003 09:26:55 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
>> respect for any broad who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!
>
>Ok, I see you're loosing it big time now, you're so desperate to acquire the
>drugs you crave (attention from me and the "last word"). Well, he's your
>last bit of attention from me so now I'm handing you the other drug you
>crave so badly: the last word. Go ahead, post your last bit of paranoid
>anonymous cant.

Desperate?
Last?

I think not, Rover. yap yap yap yap!!!

Dr. Speedbyrd:>
August 2nd 03, 04:18 PM
On 2 Aug 2003 11:40:48 GMT, Dave Pearson > wrote:

>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>
>> BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
>> respect for any broad who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!
>
>Ok, I see you're loosing it big time now, you're so desperate to acquire the
>drugs you crave (attention from me and the "last word"). Well, here's your
>last bit of attention from me so now I'm handing you the other drug you
>crave so badly: the last word. Go ahead, post your last bit of paranoid
>anonymous cant.

you're really in a bad way. word for word double posting. Not terribly impressive at all.

I'm not anonymous, really. Name is Wayne Maynard, currently residing Coral Gables, Fla. on
Aledo Avenue. It was never really a mystery.

Worrybird
August 3rd 03, 06:54 PM
>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>> I'm not anonymous, really. Name is Wayne Maynard, currently residing
Coral Gables, Fla. on
Aledo Avenue. It was never really a mystery.

That's odd, most of your friends seem to think you are Canadian.

2Studs
August 3rd 03, 07:13 PM
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:54:57 GMT, "Worrybird" > wrote:

>>* Dr. Speedbyrd:> >:
>>> I'm not anonymous, really. Name is Wayne Maynard, currently residing
>Coral Gables, Fla. on
>Aledo Avenue. It was never really a mystery.
>
>That's odd, most of your friends seem to think you are Canadian.

if you had friends, they'd think you were Moronian. LOL!!!!

Jerk & Jerk-OFF

Alan White
August 3rd 03, 07:19 PM
On 2 Aug 2003 02:28:34 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:>"
> wrote:

>Mike your own ****ing business, too! Who made you the 'snip police'?
>another bloody limey giving orders! yuk!

Please note that I said 'please'. That makes it not an order but a
request.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

Google