PDA

View Full Version : FS: brand new in a box Butterfly variometer

Andrzej Kobus
February 8th 15, 02:28 PM
I bought this variometer for Christmas to install it in my current glider, but since then I took advantage of an opportunity to upgrade my glider and I will not be installing this unit. The price is significantly below current pricing at $3100.

Andrzej

bumper[_4_]
February 9th 15, 05:23 AM
On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 6:28:19 AM UTC-8, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
> I bought this variometer for Christmas to install it in my current glider, but since then I took advantage of an opportunity to upgrade my glider and I will not be installing this unit. The price is significantly below current pricing at $3100.
>
> Andrzej

Andrzej,

I'm interested. Email particulars to

bumperm at frontier (insert dot here) com

February 9th 15, 06:04 AM
Definitely interested if it's not already spoken for. You can reach me at Chris AT ccpatton.com if it's still available. Thanks!

JS
February 9th 15, 08:21 AM
Andre, don't know if you check the e-mail box associated with RAS. Sent a personal mail before flying.
Jim

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 6:28:19 AM UTC-8, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
> I bought this variometer for Christmas to install it in my current glider, but since then I took advantage of an opportunity to upgrade my glider and I will not be installing this unit. The price is significantly below current pricing at $3100.
>
> Andrzej

Andrzej Kobus
February 9th 15, 03:24 PM
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 12:23:40 AM UTC-5, bumper wrote:
> On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 6:28:19 AM UTC-8, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
> > I bought this variometer for Christmas to install it in my current glider, but since then I took advantage of an opportunity to upgrade my glider and I will not be installing this unit. The price is significantly below current pricing at $3100.
> >
> > Andrzej
>
> Andrzej,
>
> I'm interested. Email particulars to
>
> bumperm at frontier (insert dot here) com

The unit was sold to bumper who contacted me first. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Andrzej

Google