PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia users FS 2004- No Auto Textures heads up

Terry Fields
July 30th 03, 11:29 PM
I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128 Meg
and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News section of
the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67) to
fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I downloaded
a beta version and it fixes the problem.

Brad D.
August 1st 03, 11:26 PM
How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
44.67 driver didn't help.

Cheers

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:29:10 GMT, "Terry Fields"
> wrote:

>I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128 Meg
>and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News section of
>the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67) to
>fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I downloaded
>a beta version and it fixes the problem.

John Ward
August 2nd 03, 02:08 AM
Hi Doc,

Get DirectX 9b, and either 44.67 or 45.20, both from www.guru3D.com (and
as someone else has already pointed out, later versions than nVidia's site,
thanks Sindar), and save Katy, Derek and Alan, and Sindar, the trouble of
responding, please!

Regards,
John
"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" > wrote in message
> Brad:
>
> This may be related...but then again...dunno. I can only relate my
> own experience with an N-vidia card. BTW---what version of Microsoft
> Direct X are you using? Reason I mention Direct X is that when N-vidia
> went to their latest FX5900 series, the usual occurrence took place and
> the FX5600 prices [AGP 8X dual head w/256 megs of on-board DDR video
> RAM] began to drop forthwith so I grabbed a deal on that card and the
> first thing I noticed [such being my luck BTW but noting that I was then
> running Direct X version 8.2], the various A/C gauges began to get [for
> want of a better description] a sort of smearing effect to them and
> every once and awhile there was in fact gauges that simply disappeared
> and a few problems going from CP to spot mode and 2D to virtual. As for
> auto textures...started off fine and then nothing or, worse, a total
> freeze and that was that! Annoying to say the least. Sooooooo.....
>
> I then went to Microsoft and downloaded the latest Direct X 9A and the
> problems vanished with this latest version of Direct X.
>
> If, of course, you're already using Direct X 9a [the latest freebie
> Direct X], well, I dunno then. I too use the latest N-vidia 'detonator'
> drivers but until I made the jump to the 9a Direct X, it just didn't
> perform well. Caveat: For some folks, changing the Direct X on the
> machine can be a gamble as you can't unload the thing once it gets into
> the system so that should be kept in mind. Now me, I'm no fan of this
> starting from scratch business and doing the old HD 'fresh start' thing
> because it's a hassle and a half! But then, 9a Direct X solved my
> problem for the present N-vidia card. Very decent results with the
> FX5600 AGP 8X w/256 DDR card too. Perhaps the latest Direct X version
> can help your situation but, again,
> that's a gamble. Note to the dedicated ATI Pro brethren: Sure, I would
> have liked that ATI Pro 9800 card but then the price wasn't particularly
> appealing...as good as that card is.
>
> Doc Tony
>

> >Brad D. wrote:
> > How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
> > 2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
> > 44.67 driver didn't help.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:29:10 GMT, "Terry Fields"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >[i]
> >>I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128
Meg
> >>and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News
section of
> >>the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67)
> >>fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I
downloaded
> >>a beta version and it fixes the problem.

John Ward
August 2nd 03, 04:18 AM
Hi Doc,

Haven't got FS3K4 yet, let alone the hardware, but I agree - every time,
what an improvement! (and I'm hardly qualified to say that, I've only been
into it for ~11/2 years)

Somehow. there does seem to be a difference between what the
Beta-Testers would have reported, and what was released!

The hardware was reported to be much the same, and I guess the school's
still out!

Bridges, etc - just a blip, that everyone'll get around, or 3rd Party
guys will remedy.

Don't get so far back into it that you mis-diagnose anything! :-)

> [...]
> >>Direct X], well, I dunno then. I too use the latest N-vidia 'detonator'
> >>drivers but until I made the jump to the 9a Direct X, it just didn't
> >>perform well. Caveat: For some folks, changing the Direct X on the
> >>machine can be a gamble as you can't unload the thing once it gets into
> >>the system so that should be kept in mind. Now me, I'm no fan of this
> >>starting from scratch business and doing the old HD 'fresh start' thing
> >>because it's a hassle and a half! But then, 9a Direct X solved my
> >>problem for the present N-vidia card. Very decent results with the
> >>FX5600 AGP 8X w/256 DDR card too. Perhaps the latest Direct X version
> >>[if you're still at 8.2 or lower] can help your situation but, again,
> >>that's a gamble. Note to the dedicated ATI Pro brethren: Sure, I would
> >>have liked that ATI Pro 9800 card but then the price wasn't particularly

August 2nd 03, 05:12 AM
Thanks Tony!

I do have DirectX 9 and I think I even updated it to DirectX 9b! How
do you check what DX ver you have again?

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:13:43 -0400, "Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo"
> wrote:

>Brad:
>
> This may be related...but then again...dunno. I can only relate my
>own experience with an N-vidia card. BTW---what version of Microsoft
>Direct X are you using? Reason I mention Direct X is that when N-vidia
>went to their latest FX5900 series, the usual occurrence took place and
>the FX5600 prices [AGP 8X dual head w/256 megs of on-board DDR video
>RAM] began to drop forthwith so I grabbed a deal on that card and the
>first thing I noticed [such being my luck BTW but noting that I was then
>running Direct X version 8.2], the various A/C gauges began to get [for
>want of a better description] a sort of smearing effect to them and
>every once and awhile there was in fact gauges that simply disappeared
>and a few problems going from CP to spot mode and 2D to virtual. As for
>auto textures...started off fine and then nothing or, worse, a total
>freeze and that was that! Annoying to say the least. Sooooooo.....
>
>I then went to Microsoft and downloaded the latest Direct X 9A and the
>problems vanished with this latest version of Direct X.
>
>If, of course, you're already using Direct X 9a [the latest freebie
>Direct X], well, I dunno then. I too use the latest N-vidia 'detonator'
>drivers but until I made the jump to the 9a Direct X, it just didn't
>perform well. Caveat: For some folks, changing the Direct X on the
>machine can be a gamble as you can't unload the thing once it gets into
>the system so that should be kept in mind. Now me, I'm no fan of this
>starting from scratch business and doing the old HD 'fresh start' thing
>because it's a hassle and a half! But then, 9a Direct X solved my
>problem for the present N-vidia card. Very decent results with the
>FX5600 AGP 8X w/256 DDR card too. Perhaps the latest Direct X version
> can help your situation but, again,
>that's a gamble. Note to the dedicated ATI Pro brethren: Sure, I would
>have liked that ATI Pro 9800 card but then the price wasn't particularly
>appealing...as good as that card is.
>
>Doc Tony
>

> >Brad D. wrote:
>> How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
>> 2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
>> 44.67 driver didn't help.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:29:10 GMT, "Terry Fields"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>[i]
>>>I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128 Meg
>>>and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News section of
>>>the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67) to
>>>fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I downloaded
>>>a beta version and it fixes the problem.

Brad D.
August 2nd 03, 05:14 AM
Are you John Ward from Trenton? Brad-o here!

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:18:18 +1000, "John Ward"
> wrote:

>Hi Doc,
>
> Haven't got FS3K4 yet, let alone the hardware, but I agree - every time,
>what an improvement! (and I'm hardly qualified to say that, I've only been
>into it for ~11/2 years)
>
> Somehow. there does seem to be a difference between what the
>Beta-Testers would have reported, and what was released!
>
> The hardware was reported to be much the same, and I guess the school's
>still out!
>
> Bridges, etc - just a blip, that everyone'll get around, or 3rd Party
>guys will remedy.
>
> Don't get so far back into it that you mis-diagnose anything! :-)
>
>Regards,
>John
>"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" > wrote in message
>> Done! 9 'b' Direct X is even news much less later versions of the
>> detonator. Anyway, suffice that if that weird gauge smear thing [et al]
>> happens to anyone and regardless of video card, hey, Direct X itself
>> just 'may' be the cure along with the latest drivers.
>>
>> I'll say this though...as the 'juice' got better in terms of today's gig
>> class CPU's and all the
>> other bells and whistles [7200 RPM HD's, DDR memory, AGP 8X cards with
>> decent on-board memory, etc.], it's interesting to go back and run-up
>> old friends so to speak like FS98 or 2K or hey, FU3 for that matter and
>> 'now' be able to see what was in the year '98 [and with the technology
>> of 'that' time] just about impossible to see. Talk about a day-time FS98
>> [then] resembling a sort of moving psychedelic art piece! Now it's a
>> much different story and quite a flight...with the juice to finally do it!
>>
>> Later... .
>>
>> Doc Tony
>>
>> John Ward wrote:[i]
>> > Hi Doc,
>> >
>> > Get DirectX 9b, and either 44.67 or 45.20, both from www.guru3D.com
>(and
>> > as someone else has already pointed out, later versions than nVidia's
>site,
>> > thanks Sindar), and save Katy, Derek and Alan, and Sindar, the trouble
>of
>> > responding, please!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > John

>128
>> >>>
>> > Meg

>> > section of

>(44.67)

>> > downloaded

John Ward
August 2nd 03, 05:27 AM
No, John-O here, from Brisbane, Aus"!

Best regards,
John
"Brad D." > wrote in message
> Are you John Ward from Trenton? Brad-o here!
>
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:18:18 +1000, "John Ward"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hi Doc,
> >
> > Haven't got FS3K4 yet, let alone the hardware, but I agree - every
time,
> >what an improvement! (and I'm hardly qualified to say that, I've only
been
> >into it for ~11/2 years)
> >
> > Somehow. there does seem to be a difference between what the
> >Beta-Testers would have reported, and what was released!
> >
> > The hardware was reported to be much the same, and I guess the
school's
> >still out!
> >
> > Bridges, etc - just a blip, that everyone'll get around, or 3rd Party
> >guys will remedy.
> >
> > Don't get so far back into it that you mis-diagnose anything! :-)
> >
> >Regards,
> >John
> >"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" > wrote in message
> >> Done! 9 'b' Direct X is even news much less later versions of the
> >> detonator. Anyway, suffice that if that weird gauge smear thing [et al]
> >> happens to anyone and regardless of video card, hey, Direct X itself
> >> just 'may' be the cure along with the latest drivers.
> >>
> >> I'll say this though...as the 'juice' got better in terms of today's
gig
> >> class CPU's [I run a 2.4 gig nudged up to a steady 2.56] and all the
> >> other bells and whistles [7200 RPM HD's, DDR memory, AGP 8X cards with
> >> decent on-board memory, etc.], it's interesting to go back and run-up
> >> old friends so to speak like FS98 or 2K or hey, FU3 for that matter and
> >> 'now' be able to see what was in the year '98 [and with the technology
> >> of 'that' time] just about impossible to see. Talk about a day-time
FS98
> >> [then] resembling a sort of moving psychedelic art piece! Now it's a
> >> much different story and quite a flight...with the juice to finally do
it!

> >> Later... .
> >>
> >> Doc Tony

www.guru3D.com
> >(and
> >site,
> >of

N-vidia

> >128

> >(44.67)

Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo
August 2nd 03, 06:54 AM
John: I owe you! I didn't even know about the Direct X 9 "B" release but I went to Bill's
joint, so to speak, and downloaded the 9-B and the difference is
actually startling! Things seem to be more lively for even the smallest
colors and hues of same...a more richer color and a vibrance without
making any card adjustments---just the Direct X from 'A' to 'B' although
I haven't a clue 'why' that is but I'm very satisfied with the results.
Hard to put in words but it's akin to a sudden overall 'look'
performance enhancement. Even the webpages seem much more alive in their
many colors and minute size area color detail.

John, go for two, on the Nvidia FX5600 which I'm using and as to the
detonator driver, what say ye, the 44.67 or the 45.20 beta. I'm now
using the 44.03 of May '03 vintage. Anything in the 44.67 or 45.20 det
driver worth the upgrade or would you stick with the 44.03? Hey, you've
been lucky for me!

Doc Tony
;-)

John Ward wrote:
> Hi Doc,
>
> Haven't got FS3K4 yet, let alone the hardware, but I agree - every time,
> what an improvement! (and I'm hardly qualified to say that, I've only been
> into it for ~11/2 years)
>
> Somehow. there does seem to be a difference between what the
> Beta-Testers would have reported, and what was released!
>
> The hardware was reported to be much the same, and I guess the school's
> still out!
>
> Bridges, etc - just a blip, that everyone'll get around, or 3rd Party
> guys will remedy.
>
> Don't get so far back into it that you mis-diagnose anything! :-)
>
> Regards,
> John
> "Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" > wrote in message
>
>>Done! 9 'b' Direct X is even news much less later versions of the
>>detonator. Anyway, suffice that if that weird gauge smear thing [et al]
>>happens to anyone and regardless of video card, hey, Direct X itself
>>just 'may' be the cure along with the latest drivers.
>>
>>I'll say this though...as the 'juice' got better in terms of today's gig
>>class CPU's [I run a 2.4 gig nudged up to a steady 2.56] and all the
>>other bells and whistles [7200 RPM HD's, DDR memory, AGP 8X cards with
>>decent on-board memory, etc.], it's interesting to go back and run-up
>>old friends so to speak like FS98 or 2K or hey, FU3 for that matter and
>>'now' be able to see what was in the year '98 [and with the technology
>>of 'that' time] just about impossible to see. Talk about a day-time FS98
>>[then] resembling a sort of moving psychedelic art piece! Now it's a
>>much different story and quite a flight...with the juice to finally do it!
>>
>>Later... .
>>
>>Doc Tony
>>
>>John Ward wrote:
>>[i]
>>>Hi Doc,
>>>
>>> Get DirectX 9b, and either 44.67 or 45.20, both from www.guru3D.com
>>
> (and
>
>>>as someone else has already pointed out, later versions than nVidia's
>>
> site,
>
>>>thanks Sindar), and save Katy, Derek and Alan, and Sindar, the trouble
>>
> of
>
>>>responding, please!
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>John

> 128
>
>>>Meg

>>>section of

> (44.67)

>>>downloaded

Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo
August 2nd 03, 07:08 AM
Brad:

Bring up Windows Explorer, your C drive, go to the "Program Files"
sub-directory, click, the list of programs should be in alphabetical
order. Look for "Direct X"..click that and you'll see another sub-folder
to that, Direct X 'Setup'...in there you'll see the Direct X icon marked
"Dx Diag shortcut", double click that, wait a moment or two and the
Direct X program will pop up with all manner of tabs. But on that first
page, under the 'SYSTEM' tab look to the very bottom and it will tell
you the version of Direct X that your machine is currently running and
the build number.

You can also check out other things on your machine with Direct X and
even run a few video card tests too and check your monitors .

Doc Tony

>Brad D. wrote:
> Thanks Tony!
>
> I do have DirectX 9 and I think I even updated it to DirectX 9b! How
> do you check what DX ver you have again?
>
> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:13:43 -0400, "Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo"
> > wrote:
>

>>Brad:
>>
>> This may be related...but then again...dunno. I can only relate my
>>own experience with an N-vidia card. BTW---what version of Microsoft
>>Direct X are you using? Reason I mention Direct X is that when N-vidia
>>went to their latest FX5900 series, the usual occurrence took place and
>>the FX5600 prices [AGP 8X dual head w/256 megs of on-board DDR video
>>RAM] began to drop forthwith so I grabbed a deal on that card and the
>>first thing I noticed [such being my luck BTW but noting that I was then
>>running Direct X version 8.2], the various A/C gauges began to get [for
>>want of a better description] a sort of smearing effect to them and
>>every once and awhile there was in fact gauges that simply disappeared
>>and a few problems going from CP to spot mode and 2D to virtual. As for
>>auto textures...started off fine and then nothing or, worse, a total
>>freeze and that was that! Annoying to say the least. Sooooooo.....
>>
>>I then went to Microsoft and downloaded the latest Direct X 9A and the
>>problems vanished with this latest version of Direct X.
>>
>>If, of course, you're already using Direct X 9a [the latest freebie
>>Direct X], well, I dunno then. I too use the latest N-vidia 'detonator'
>>drivers but until I made the jump to the 9a Direct X, it just didn't
>>perform well. Caveat: For some folks, changing the Direct X on the
>>machine can be a gamble as you can't unload the thing once it gets into
>>the system so that should be kept in mind. Now me, I'm no fan of this
>>starting from scratch business and doing the old HD 'fresh start' thing
>>because it's a hassle and a half! But then, 9a Direct X solved my
>>problem for the present N-vidia card. Very decent results with the
>>FX5600 AGP 8X w/256 DDR card too. Perhaps the latest Direct X version
>>[if you're still at 8.2 or lower] can help your situation but, again,
>>that's a gamble. Note to the dedicated ATI Pro brethren: Sure, I would
>>have liked that ATI Pro 9800 card but then the price wasn't particularly
>>appealing...as good as that card is.
>>
>>Doc Tony
>>

>>[i]
>>>Brad D. wrote:
>>>How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
>>>2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
>>>44.67 driver didn't help.
>>>
>>>Cheers

Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo
August 2nd 03, 08:00 AM
OK--thanks, John. I'll try the 44.67 first. One good thing about XP is
that if there is any glitch, that roll-back driver feature makes it
painless to revert to the original. I'm still amazed at the difference
in color vibrancy between the A and B on Direct X 9 but I've also
learned over the years that whether it's Microsoft or 'whoever', some
of these 'version
enhancements' are often mere fixes or patches to some unintentional
botch that occurred in the original!

Hey..for all..here's a quick fix work saver for all. Ever work on
something using the KB and get just about finished [perhaps a long
piece] and the mouse freezes? Yeah...question is then how to save the
work if memory of the KB keys Windows manipulation is not at hand..well,
check your mouse properties especially if you're using that freebie
Microsoft 'Intellipoint' driver, check the box where it says "show
position of the mouse" [or some such] where you see what looks like a
bullseye icon. Thing is, even with a mouse freeze, the mouse will often
move even though the pointer is frozen solid BUT the bullseye [activated
with the KB 'control' key NOT when you depress it but when you let off
the depressed key...try it, you may already have it activated but
generally you have to activate it within the mouse properties--if you
have it to begin with] ---anyway, the bullseye 'keeps working' and thus
the true position of the mouse allowing you to 'move' the mouse using
the control key bullseye as a mouse reference point so that at least you
can maneuver to the SAVE box and save the work so that when a shut-down
is forced if only to get the mouse working again, you've at least
managed to save what you were doing before the freeze hit!

It works! And hey....with 9a Direct X, I began to experience periodic
mouse freezes, could be 10 minutes or it could happen after 3 hours but
inevitably a freeze. With 9B, mouse humming along. Again, dunno why but
I suspect that Direct X [no matter what version] can cause all manner of
refinements --or-- seemingly unrelated problems at times and it's
basically the luck of the draw how Direct X interacts with one's machine
and system innards.

Doc Tony

John Ward wrote:
> [...]
>>;-)
>>

>>John Ward wrote:
>>[i]
>>>Hi Doc,
>>>
>>> Haven't got FS3K4 yet, let alone the hardware, but I agree - every
>>
> time,
>
>>>what an improvement! (and I'm hardly qualified to say that, I've only
>>
> been
>
>>>into it for ~11/2 years)
>>>
>>> Somehow. there does seem to be a difference between what the
>>>Beta-Testers would have reported, and what was released!
>>>
>>> The hardware was reported to be much the same, and I guess the
>>
> school's
>
>>>still out!
>>>
>>> Bridges, etc - just a blip, that everyone'll get around, or 3rd
>>
> Party
>
>>>guys will remedy.
>>>
>>> Don't get so far back into it that you mis-diagnose anything! :-)

Ed Medlin
August 4th 03, 02:31 PM
Try the 45.20 drivers from www.guru3d.com and DX9.0b at
http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/9/c/c9c8a1d4-7690-4c98-baf3-0c67e7f3751f/dx90b_redist.exe
and see if those two things take care of the problem.

Ed Medlin

"Brad D." > wrote in message
> How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
> 2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
> 44.67 driver didn't help.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:29:10 GMT, "Terry Fields"
> > wrote:
>
> >I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128
Meg
> >and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News section
of
> >the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67)
> >fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I
downloaded
> >a beta version and it fixes the problem.

Brad D.
August 5th 03, 06:14 AM
Sorry then John. I thought you might be my buddy here in Canada. Same
name.
Cheers

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:27:02 +1000, "John Ward"
> wrote:

>No, John-O here, from Brisbane, Aus"!
>
>Best regards,
>John
>"Brad D." > wrote in message
>> Are you John Ward from Trenton? Brad-o here!
>>
>> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:18:18 +1000, "John Ward"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Hi Doc,
>> >
>> > Haven't got FS3K4 yet, let alone the hardware, but I agree - every
>time,
>> >what an improvement! (and I'm hardly qualified to say that, I've only
>been
>> >into it for ~11/2 years)
>> >
>> > Somehow. there does seem to be a difference between what the
>> >Beta-Testers would have reported, and what was released!
>> >
>> > The hardware was reported to be much the same, and I guess the
>school's
>> >still out!
>> >
>> > Bridges, etc - just a blip, that everyone'll get around, or 3rd Party
>> >guys will remedy.
>> >
>> > Don't get so far back into it that you mis-diagnose anything! :-)
>> >
>> >Regards,
>> >John

>gig
>FS98
>it!

>www.guru3D.com
>> >(and
>> >site,
>trouble
>> >of

>my
>N-vidia
>and
>then
>[for
>disappeared
>for

>the

>'detonator'
>into
>thing
>would
>particularly

>the
>mode.

>> >128

>> >(44.67)

Brad D.
August 5th 03, 06:17 AM
I put the 45.20 back in and I get the 2D panels now. Great!

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:31:43 -0500, "Ed Medlin" >
wrote:

>Try the 45.20 drivers from www.guru3d.com and DX9.0b at
>http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/9/c/c9c8a1d4-7690-4c98-baf3-0c67e7f3751f/dx90b_redist.exe
>and see if those two things take care of the problem.
>
>Ed Medlin
>
>"Brad D." > wrote in message
>> How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
>> 2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
>> 44.67 driver didn't help.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:29:10 GMT, "Terry Fields"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128
>Meg
>> >and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News section
>of
>> >the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67)
>> >fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I
>downloaded
>> >a beta version and it fixes the problem.

John Ward
August 5th 03, 08:18 AM
Hi Brad,

No worries, mate - glad the drivers worked for you, a lot of
frustration/trepidation removed!

Regards,
John

Google