PDA

View Full Version : VC + FS2004 + FSGenesis = 9

Don Parker
August 2nd 03, 08:01 PM
Photo realistic would rate a 10! After loading the Central America freeby
from FSGenesis I was checking out the Panama canal, using the VC with -.5
zoom, and love the effect! When you adjust the seat, if feels like you're
really adjusting the seat, rather than peering over the edge of the inst.
panel. -.5 zoom puts things out of perspective for landing, but for
eyecandy cruising, it's really neat. Full view, full instruments, good
detail, both yokes follow your movements, next best thing to being there..
www.cox-internet.com/tazman/panama.jpg
Cheers'n beers.
Don

Alex
August 3rd 03, 06:13 PM
How do you "adjust the seat"?

Alex

"Don Parker" > wrote in message
> Photo realistic would rate a 10! After loading the Central America freeby
> from FSGenesis I was checking out the Panama canal, using the VC with -.5
> zoom, and love the effect! When you adjust the seat, if feels like you're
> really adjusting the seat, rather than peering over the edge of the inst.
> panel. -.5 zoom puts things out of perspective for landing, but for
> eyecandy cruising, it's really neat. Full view, full instruments, good
> detail, both yokes follow your movements, next best thing to being there..
> www.cox-internet.com/tazman/panama.jpg
> Cheers'n beers.
> Don

Justin
August 3rd 03, 06:36 PM
HI Alex.

Shift | Enter Seat Up
Shift | Backspace Seat Down
+ zoom in
- zoom out

Hope this helps. Read the keyboard commands on the Aircraft menu, Kneeboard
for more commands.

Justin
http://www.fsgenesis.net

"Alex" > wrote in message
> How do you "adjust the seat"?
>
> Alex
>

> "Don Parker" > wrote in message
> > Photo realistic would rate a 10! After loading the Central America
freeby
> > from FSGenesis I was checking out the Panama canal, using the VC
ith -.5
> > zoom, and love the effect! When you adjust the seat, if feels like
you're
> > really adjusting the seat, rather than peering over the edge of the
inst.
> > panel. -.5 zoom puts things out of perspective for landing, but for
> > eyecandy cruising, it's really neat. Full view, full instruments, good
> > detail, both yokes follow your movements, next best thing to being
there..
> > www.cox-internet.com/tazman/panama.jpg
> > Cheers'n beers.
> > Don

Alex
August 3rd 03, 06:54 PM
WOOHOOO! Halleluiah! now to see if it works!

I'm short in real life as well... now where's my pillow :0)

Alex

"Justin" > wrote in message
> HI Alex.
>
> Shift | Enter Seat Up
> Shift | Backspace Seat Down
> + zoom in
> - zoom out
>
> Hope this helps. Read the keyboard commands on the Aircraft menu,
Kneeboard
> for more commands.
>
> Justin
> http://www.fsgenesis.net
>
> "Alex" > wrote in message
> > How do you "adjust the seat"?
> >
> > Alex
> >

> > "Don Parker" > wrote in message
> > > Photo realistic would rate a 10! After loading the Central America
> freeby
> > > from FSGenesis I was checking out the Panama canal, using the VC
> ith -.5
> > > zoom, and love the effect! When you adjust the seat, if feels like
> you're
> > > really adjusting the seat, rather than peering over the edge of the
> inst.
> > > panel. -.5 zoom puts things out of perspective for landing, but for
> > > eyecandy cruising, it's really neat. Full view, full instruments,
good
> > > detail, both yokes follow your movements, next best thing to being
> there..
> > > www.cox-internet.com/tazman/panama.jpg
> > > Cheers'n beers.
> > > Don