PDA

View Full Version : FS 2004 NO CD.exe

Dave
August 4th 03, 03:45 AM
I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
go to http://gamecopyworld.com
It works I just patched mine
I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
Happy flying

2Studs
August 4th 03, 03:50 AM
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:45:00 -0700, "Dave" > wrote:

>I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
>go to http://gamecopyworld.com
>It works I just patched mine
>I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
>Happy flying

always blaming kids so you can move the program around to suit yourself. pretty cheezy

Jerk & Jerk-OFF

ArtP
August 4th 03, 05:36 AM
wrote:

>I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
>go to http://gamecopyworld.com
>It works I just patched mine
>I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
>Happy flying

I found the file. What is a .RAR file and how do I decompress it?

Kevin Reilly
August 4th 03, 07:06 AM
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 ArtP wrote:

>I found the file. What is a .RAR file and how do I decompress it?

You can download a free unrar (DOS) or WinRAR (Windows) unpacker but be
warned: a few people have had problems decompressing the .RAR file
that's doing the rounds at the moment. Maybe it needs a unpacker with a
newer algorithm or something. In any case an alternative, uncompressed
no-CD .EXE file can be found at http://www.freedomhays.com/

--
Kev
"The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects."

Dave
August 5th 03, 02:40 AM
It works great!

"Dave" > wrote in message
> I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
> go to http://gamecopyworld.com
> It works I just patched mine
> I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
> Happy flying

Jim Vadek
August 9th 03, 11:19 PM
"Dave" > wrote in message
> Their always Ass H#*e in the group
> My 9 year old has F#c$ed Up several of my CD
> so take it the way you want to
> I was just trying to post something worth while
> I hope you scratch your disk <LOL>

Your nine year old needs some parental discipline and his or her ass kicked.
You are responsible for the way your kids behave.

Jim Vadek
August 10th 03, 03:40 AM
"WW9" <not@home> wrote in message
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:19:01 GMT, "Jim Vadek" >
> wrote:
>
> >Your nine year old needs some parental discipline and his or her ass
kicked.
> >You are responsible for the way your kids behave.
>
> Easy for a FAGGOT like you to say seeing as blowin' it your
> luvbuny's ass won't do the trick!

.... spoken like someone who has scars from taking it up the chocolate
chimney.

WV67
August 11th 03, 04:41 AM
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 02:40:19 GMT, "Jim Vadek" >
wrote:

>... spoken like someone who has scars from taking it up the chocolate
>chimney.

Sure thing, Jimmi. I bet you didn't get those stretch marks around
your mouth from suckin' door knobs!

Vadek means BLOWS GOATS in Greek doesn't it?!

Google