PDA

View Full Version : Combat Flight Simulator 2 Upgrades

Graeme Porter
August 10th 03, 10:36 PM

http://library.avsim.net has an excellent search feature. You can
download add-ons for CFS 2 and 3, FS98/2000/2002/2004, and loads of
other sims.

http://www.simviation.com/search.html also features add-ons for CFS2,
and is searchable (although the search engine leaves a lot to be
desired).

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Graeme

Ed Diego
August 11th 03, 01:16 AM
Hello everybody,

Does anyone know of any FREE upgrades for Combat Flight Simulator 2? I
would like some new planes and scenery.

I was hoping for a website full of extra planes.

Thanks for any help,

Francisco E. A. Leite
August 11th 03, 09:27 AM
Ed Diego wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Does anyone know of any FREE upgrades for Combat Flight Simulator 2? I
> would like some new planes and scenery.
>
> I was hoping for a website full of extra planes.
>
> Thanks for any help,

Hi,

Try also:

www.netwings.org