PDA

View Full Version : Any Upgrade Rebate of FS2004?

Paul Dowgewicz
August 12th 03, 02:35 AM
I looked at the Microsoft games site and could only find the old FS2002
rebate information. Has there been any upgrade rebate for 2004 announced?

As always be extra careful when responding to any rebate. Follow the
instructions to the letter, and make copies of everything. The MS
rebate scam is in cahoots with their packaging people. When I opened
FS2002, the tape peeled off a part of a label. I figured the UPC and
name are still there. That should be fine. No. They stole $20 from me
because their tape ripped some other unlabeled barcode.

Chuck Dreier
August 12th 03, 11:49 PM
I got a rebate form in FS2k4 for previous Flight Sim owners.

"Paul Dowgewicz" > wrote in message
> I looked at the Microsoft games site and could only find the old FS2002
> rebate information. Has there been any upgrade rebate for 2004 announced?
>
> As always be extra careful when responding to any rebate. Follow the
> instructions to the letter, and make copies of everything. The MS
> rebate scam is in cahoots with their packaging people. When I opened
> FS2002, the tape peeled off a part of a label. I figured the UPC and
> name are still there. That should be fine. No. They stole $20 from me
> because their tape ripped some other unlabeled barcode.

FaxCap
August 13th 03, 12:30 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:49:36 -0400, "Chuck Dreier"
> wrote:

>I got a rebate form in FS2k4 for previous Flight Sim owners.

Yup....so did I....list price on the box (tin collector version) was
$69.99 (Canadian) but discounted to $59.99 plus a rebate
coupon for $15 Canadian! Gotta love it. :-)

Google