PDA

View Full Version : Volkslogger repair, share shipping from US to Germany

March 3rd 15, 02:59 AM
My Volkslogger thinks it is 1995.

I was planning to send my volkslogger back to Germany for repair
with Air Avionics but the Shipping back is about 50 Euros.
They suggest sending multiple units at once to share the shipping costs.

Does anyone else want to ship a unit with me from US and split the fees?

More Details are available here: http://support.air-avionics.com/hc/de/articles/203725968-Volsklogger-Date-Issue

regards,
Chris Ruf
Atlanta

2KA
March 3rd 15, 06:59 AM
I do. Contact me using the Questions and Comments link on my website at http://www.soaringdata.info.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Peter von Tresckow
March 3rd 15, 06:32 PM
2KA > wrote:
> I do. Contact me using the Questions and Comments link on my website at
> http://www.soaringdata.info.
>
> Lynn Alley
> "2KA"

I got one as well.

Pete

Brad Alston
March 4th 15, 12:16 AM
Does anyone else want to ship a unit with me from US and split the fees?

I've got one as well.

Brad.

Tony[_5_]
March 4th 15, 01:54 AM
maybe you guys should investigate a group order of Nano's...

Google