PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lago Toolkit

John Ward
August 22nd 03, 02:09 PM
Hi Quilljar,

So why are you wasting time, typing all this out, when you could be
flying?? :-))

Regards,
John
"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> I am starting this new thread after the previous questions about scenery
> transfer. I have just downloaded the new Lago Toolkit from Visualflight,
>

> They have a toolkit for migrating their scenery into FS2004 at
>
> http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/news.htm
>
> I have been able to access pretty well all my addon scenery from FS2002 in
> FS2004 automatically with this. It include the whole of the UK VFR
scenery.
> Seems a very useful kit and I am delighted with the ease and the results.
>

> ---

Quilljar
August 22nd 03, 02:43 PM
Indeed. I feel I am a fool to meself!

John Ward wrote:
> Hi Quilljar,
>
> So why are you wasting time, typing all this out, when you could
> be flying?? :-))
>
> Regards,
> John
> "Quilljar" > wrote in message
>> I am starting this new thread after the previous questions about
>> scenery transfer. I have just downloaded the new Lago Toolkit from
>> Visualflight,
>>

>> They have a toolkit for migrating their scenery into FS2004 at
>>
>> http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/news.htm
>>
>> I have been able to access pretty well all my addon scenery from
>> FS2002 in FS2004 automatically with this. It include the whole of
>> the UK VFR scenery. Seems a very useful kit and I am delighted with
>> the ease and the results.
>>

>> ---

---

John Ward
August 22nd 03, 02:48 PM
Hi Quilljar,

Well you might mate, but I'm sure nobody else does!! :-)

Regards,
John
"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> Indeed. I feel I am a fool to meself!
>
> John Ward wrote:
> > Hi Quilljar,
> >
> > So why are you wasting time, typing all this out, when you could
> > be flying?? :-))
> >
> > Regards,
> > John
> > "Quilljar" > wrote in message
> >> I am starting this new thread after the previous questions about
> >> scenery transfer. I have just downloaded the new Lago Toolkit from
> >> Visualflight,
> >>

> >> They have a toolkit for migrating their scenery into FS2004 at
> >>
> >> http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/news.htm
> >>
> >> I have been able to access pretty well all my addon scenery from
> >> FS2002 in FS2004 automatically with this. It include the whole of
> >> the UK VFR scenery. Seems a very useful kit and I am delighted with
> >> the ease and the results.
> >>

> >> ---
>

> ---

Owleyes
September 21st 03, 05:31 AM
I just installed the toolkit for migrating my scenery files from
FS2002 to FS2004 and have noticed that the trees in the scenery files
in FS2004 display as blue boxes with trees in them. The rest of the
file (buildings, cars, gliders, etc) display ok. Have you experienced
this?

"Quilljar" > wrote in message >...
> I am starting this new thread after the previous questions about scenery
> transfer. I have just downloaded the new Lago Toolkit from Visualflight,
>

> They have a toolkit for migrating their scenery into FS2004 at
>
> http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/news.htm
>
> I have been able to access pretty well all my addon scenery from FS2002 in
> FS2004 automatically with this. It include the whole of the UK VFR scenery.
> Seems a very useful kit and I am delighted with the ease and the results.
>

> ---

Google