PDA

View Full Version : Talk to your ATC

James Hetrick
August 24th 03, 02:46 AM
Is there a add-on for FS2004 that will allow you to talk back to ATC
rather than selecting from a menu? I want to use something local rather
that connecting to VATSIM.

Ellen Geertsema
August 25th 03, 01:02 AM
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:46:29 -0500, James Hetrick > wrote:
>Is there a add-on for FS2004 that will allow you to talk back to ATC
>rather than selecting from a menu? I want to use something local rather
>that connecting to VATSIM.

Try Game Commander 2 -- it's not FS specific, and you can configure
it anyway you like. There's a free trial available at
http://www.gamecommander.com

Ellen
--

Ellen Geertsema "All my life I wanted to be someone;
I guess I should have been more specific."

Google