PDA

View Full Version : Re: Headset Service - Lightspeed

March 20th 15, 11:26 PM
I have had good service from Lightspeed in the past, but have an issue now that I need assistance on. My headband is cracking and will break in two soon, as it did once before. They do not service 20XL units any longer, due to their age. If there is anyone out there with one that maybe the electronics have failed and would consider a reasonable price on a used headband, let me know.

3-20-2015

Vaughn
March 21st 15, 02:00 PM
On 3/20/2015 7:26 PM, wrote:
> They do not service 20XL units any longer, due to their age.

(eyes wide) They don't??

I have always had good service from Lightspeed. I hope it's not true
that they are abandoning me.

Given the little flying I do these days, if they think that will
convince me to send them 1 AMU for a new unit, they are sadly mistaken.

Google