PDA

View Full Version : Re: search

Al Denelsbeck
September 7th 03, 09:06 PM
"rolland-marie2" > wrote in
:

> I searh a creator of plane for fs 98 for create a E-2C hawkeye of the
> french navy
>
> Je cherche un createur de d'avion pour fs98 car j'ai envie d'avoir un
> hawkeye de l'aeronaval francaise. mais si en mexplique je veux bien le
> faire ou au moin les texture

I used to do repaints of FS98 helicopters for Paradise Helipad (now
closed), so I should be able to handle this one.

Do you have an E-2C model currently? If not, I have one originally
developed for FS95 that works fine on my FS98, capable of carrier landings.
Not sure where I got it. I also have a compatible set of 'adventures' for
carrier landings and takeoffs.

What I especially need are detailed photographs, showing as many
sides as possible, Links to websites that might show more are also helpful.

If you have the E-2 Hawkeye model by Terry Hill (named, I believe,
"e2-fs95.zip"), then all I'd need are the photos, and I'll send back the
texture files in the new colors.

If you another model you'd like to use, then I'd need the photos and
the entire aircraft file, or at least a place to download it.

If you have neither and want to use the same one I do, then again,
all I need are the photos.

Registration number will be the same as in the photos, unless you
specify otherwise.

Let me know if I can help, Reply directly to
"news[at]wading[dash]in[dot]net"

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain

rolland-marie2
September 9th 03, 02:59 PM
> I am French, does not speak English and am obliged to traduir with the
your site wanadoo.fr thanks for leaving me the temp answer you

> I used to do repaints of FS98 helicopters for Paradise Helipad (now
> closed), so I should be able to handle this one.
>
> Do you have an E-2C model currently? If not, I have one originally
> developed for FS95 that works fine on my FS98, capable of carrier
landings.
> Not sure where I got it. I also have a compatible set of 'adventures' for
> carrier landings and takeoffs.
>
> What I especially need are detailed photographs, showing as many
> sides as possible, Links to websites that might show more are also
helpful.

> If you have the E-2 Hawkeye model by Terry Hill (named, I believe,
> "e2-fs95.zip"), then all I'd need are the photos, and I'll send back the
> texture files in the new colors.
>
> If you another model you'd like to use, then I'd need the photos and
> the entire aircraft file, or at least a place to download it.
>
> If you have neither and want to use the same one I do, then again,
> all I need are the photos.
>
> Registration number will be the same as in the photos, unless you
> specify otherwise.
>
> Let me know if I can help, Reply directly to
> "news[at]wading[dash]in[dot]net"
>

> - Al.
>
> --
> To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain

rolland-marie2
September 9th 03, 03:05 PM
An e-mail with the photo ones had to arrive to you

rolland-marie2
September 9th 03, 03:26 PM
I hope that you included/understood. If your plane e2-fs95 is very well made
with that there but I will like to see it before if that does not disturb
you to swage it to me on

Google