PDA

View Full Version : ILS problem

Bernie Samms
September 12th 03, 09:31 AM
Hi all

I had a problem with B737 radios not all being in the stack and found I must
have downloaded an aircraft that had an old 737-400.gau file. I re-loaded
that file from the CD and thats fixed but what isn't fixed is that I have
lost the ILS cross bars on Nav1. Any suggestions?

--
Bernie Samms
Kingston Beach Tasmania

Aero Club of Southern Tasmania www.acst.com.au
Prologic Pty Ltd www.prologic.com.au

Out Mail has been checked by Norton Anti Virus but no absolute guarantee is
made that mail or attachment(s) are virus free.

Scet
September 12th 03, 10:22 AM
"Bernie Samms" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> I had a problem with B737 radios not all being in the stack and found I
must
> have downloaded an aircraft that had an old 737-400.gau file. I re-loaded
> that file from the CD and thats fixed but what isn't fixed is that I have
> lost the ILS cross bars on Nav1. Any suggestions?
>
> --
> Bernie Samms
> Kingston Beach Tasmania
>
> Aero Club of Southern Tasmania www.acst.com.au
> Prologic Pty Ltd www.prologic.com.au
>
> Out Mail has been checked by Norton Anti Virus but no absolute guarantee
is
> made that mail or attachment(s) are virus free.

Bernie you won't have the bars unless an ILS frequency is tuned and it is
active.

Scet

Bernie Samms
September 17th 03, 01:36 AM
Thanks Scet. All is ok now.

Bernie

--

"Scet" > wrote in message

> "Bernie Samms" > wrote in message
> > Hi all
> >
> > I had a problem with B737 radios not all being in the stack and found I
> must
> > have downloaded an aircraft that had an old 737-400.gau file. I
re-loaded
> > that file from the CD and thats fixed but what isn't fixed is that I
have
> > lost the ILS cross bars on Nav1. Any suggestions?
> >
> > --
> > Bernie Samms
> > Kingston Beach Tasmania
> >
> > Aero Club of Southern Tasmania www.acst.com.au
> > Prologic Pty Ltd www.prologic.com.au
> >
> > Out Mail has been checked by Norton Anti Virus but no absolute guarantee
> is
> > made that mail or attachment(s) are virus free.
> >
> Bernie you won't have the bars unless an ILS frequency is tuned and it is
> active.
>
> Scet

Google