PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff

Ishrat Zahid
September 14th 03, 11:59 PM
I was selling this flight sim on ebay but looks like no one is
interested :-)
So, I'm going to remove the radio stack and computer and keep using
em because I have problem with the space.
I was wondering if someone needs the body and control panel etc
for a flight sim project (free) or I'll dispose it off. Pls. respond asap
cause I'll not wait long. Pics can be seen at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3044503286

/Ishrat

Jesper Andersen
September 15th 03, 03:12 PM
i intereste, but i live in denmark :-(
that's a long way...
"Ishrat Zahid" > wrote in message
> I was selling this flight sim on ebay but looks like no one is
> interested :-)
> So, I'm going to remove the radio stack and computer and keep using
> em because I have problem with the space.
> I was wondering if someone needs the body and control panel etc
> for a flight sim project (free) or I'll dispose it off. Pls. respond asap
> cause I'll not wait long. Pics can be seen at:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3044503286
>
> /Ishrat

Google