PDA

View Full Version : Stemme over Steamboat Springs

Tom Claffey
March 28th 15, 02:34 AM
While skiing today I heard a noise overhead and there was a Stemme having
a nice flight along the ridge, (no wind though). It had JW under the wing,
is
the owner/pilot on here?

Tim[_11_]
March 30th 15, 04:49 PM
On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 9:45:07 PM UTC-5, Tom Claffey wrote:
> While skiing today I heard a noise overhead and there was a Stemme having
> a nice flight along the ridge, (no wind though). It had JW under the wing,
> is
> the owner/pilot on here?

Hi Tom:

Most likely John Williams' S10-VT based at SBS from time to time. Don't think he is on RAS.

Tim McAllister EY
Formerly of Steamboat Soaring Adventures (S10-VT)

Google