PDA

View Full Version : FS: CH Virtual Pilot Yoke

Marc
September 15th 03, 01:03 PM
This uses the gameport connection and is not compatible with Windows XP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3046748687

Timothy Pruitt
September 16th 03, 06:16 AM
I have been using CH Virtual Pilot non pro on my XP machine with pedals with
no problems. I downloaded the lasted drivers from CH and it works like a
charm.

"Marc" > wrote in message
> This uses the gameport connection and is not compatible with Windows XP.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3046748687

Marc
September 17th 03, 03:33 PM
"Timothy Pruitt" > wrote in message
. ..
> I have been using CH Virtual Pilot non pro on my XP machine with pedals
with
> no problems. I downloaded the lasted drivers from CH and it works like a
> charm.

Both gameport? I tried and had a number of problems, even with the latest
drivers from CH. Probably it can be done, but CH products themselves are the
ones saying that there product is not compatible with XP.

Tim
September 20th 03, 07:30 AM
yep, gameport

"Marc" > wrote in message

> "Timothy Pruitt" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I have been using CH Virtual Pilot non pro on my XP machine with pedals
> with
> > no problems. I downloaded the lasted drivers from CH and it works like
> > charm.
>
> Both gameport? I tried and had a number of problems, even with the latest
> drivers from CH. Probably it can be done, but CH products themselves are
the
> ones saying that there product is not compatible with XP.

Google