PDA

View Full Version : Real World Weather (Isabelle)

September 18th 03, 07:06 PM
I have tried to download the weather from the internal weather program
today and it downloads fine and even gives me a large blue "L" where
Isabelle is, but when I hit the fly now button the simulator hangs
when it comes to" loading weather" portion of the start-up and gives
me the microsoft reporting screen/restart screen.

Could this be due to corrupted data at the server? All my other
achived weather seems to work fine. It just seems to be files
downloaded concerning the hurricane. I use GetWeather to download and
archive my weather, but it didn't work downloading direct either.

JasonSJbird
September 21st 03, 09:53 PM
I dont know about 2004, but I have Isabelle data stored in 2002 no problem. The
wind readings are actually accurate(for once). For certain obviouse reasons of
data overload, FS seems to handle cat 2 storm accuracy better than cat 4
without locking up on me. Cant wait to get a surface ship into a harbor in a
few minutes:) Gonna be a rush

Google