PDA

View Full Version : fs2002 - traffic & alternatives

cruise
September 20th 03, 08:37 PM
I have installed FS2002 traffic, but I understand that there is another such
programme that provides real life airliner operations.

is this so - what is it called and which is the better programme?

FlyingAxx
September 20th 03, 09:34 PM
cruise wrote:
> I have installed FS2002 traffic, but I understand that there is another such
> programme that provides real life airliner operations.
>
> is this so - what is it called and which is the better programme?

There are some commercials (I don't use) and the freeware Project AI.
You'll find it here: http://projectai.flight1.net/
Read it, install and be happy with it.
I recommend to use AITM aditionally, just to repair some errors in
AI-flightplanes. (http://www.molitor-home.de/fs/aitm/ - it's free as well).
After installing all the stuff, you'll find some places in the world,
where you have to cue for taking off... ;-)
--
Regards
Axel

Google