PDA

View Full Version : no disc 4

Hector Relva
September 21st 03, 11:23 AM
Hi,
I remember reading that there is a "new" cfg file for FS9 that allows to run
FS9 without using the disc.
Can someone point me in the right direction to find it please ?

Thanks, Hec

RT
September 23rd 03, 04:32 PM
www.simviation.com

"Hector Relva" > wrote in message
> Hi,
> I remember reading that there is a "new" cfg file for FS9 that allows to
run
> FS9 without using the disc.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to find it please ?
>
> Thanks, Hec

earl holland
October 1st 03, 03:01 AM
"Hector Relva" > wrote in message >...
> Hi,
> I remember reading that there is a "new" cfg file for FS9 that allows to run
> FS9 without using the disc.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to find it please ?
>
> Thanks, Hec

---------------

Hector

What I think u'r looking for is not a CFG file but replacement EXE
file, fs9.exe, to be exact. I tried this replacement but it is buggy.
That is a shame because it would be great not having to fiddle with
the CD all the time. But every time I tried running fs2004 with this
replacement fs9.exe, the program acted very odd. And sometimes it
would not launch at all, so whoever prepared this file did a
thoroughly lousy job. It is quite dysfunctional. You can prove it to
yourself by trying it..

Google