PDA

View Full Version : Navigation issue

Orin
September 25th 03, 09:56 PM
Hi, I'm currently flying a long haul from LDZA (Zagreb) to CYYC
(Calgary) with a stopover at BIKF (Keflavik). Somewhere over Germany I
decided I'd try fiddling with the new GPS. I created the approach for
BIKF RWY 29 via KEILA intersection, CI29 and FI29 intersections, and
have put it on hold. First question is, what would be the good time to
activate the approach procedure? Second question is, what do I do about
ATC, how do I announce my landing intentions, and do I have to choose
another IFR destination? (current one listed is CYYC)

thanks

P.S. in case of any misunderstanding I'm talking about FS2004

--
Orin

Google