PDA

View Full Version : navigation charts Australia and New Zealand

Jan Boonstra
October 2nd 03, 02:24 AM
Hi,

This week I completed making charts for FS use of New Zealand; some time
ago I completed Australia. Making these charts is my hobby and anybody
is free to use them. Send me a mail through visiting my webpage about
flightsimulator charts: http://user.chollian.net/~hwayon/fsim/index.htm

cheers,
--
Jan Boonstra
homepage: www.janboonstra.com

Peter and Susan
October 3rd 03, 11:00 AM
The Australian material is also available at

http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/pilotcentre/aip/index.htm

Cheers
Peter Cokley
Jan Boonstra > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> This week I completed making charts for FS use of New Zealand; some time
> ago I completed Australia. Making these charts is my hobby and anybody
> is free to use them. Send me a mail through visiting my webpage about
> flightsimulator charts: http://user.chollian.net/~hwayon/fsim/index.htm
>
> cheers,
> --
> Jan Boonstra