PDA

View Full Version : Re: What's with Baird?

Ed Medlin
October 3rd 03, 01:25 PM
""privacy.at Anonymous Remailer"" > wrote in
message vacy.at...

> He's got a real hardon for that speedbyrd guy. Must be some
> history here. Better watch out sending those viruses though. That's not
> the answer. Some people need to get out more.
>
> Go Buckeyes!

Anonymous Remailer isn't so anonymous Speedy...........

Ed

CADman
October 3rd 03, 05:01 PM
On 3 Oct 2003 08:14:14 -0500, Master Bird >left his
mother's tit to write:

>I'm not the one who sent the message, dickbag.
>
> Doc Speedbyrd

Sure you weren't, Slowbyrd....sure you weren't!

Speedbyrd=STUPIDbird!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DORK you are DUMBbryd!

bernard spilman
October 3rd 03, 07:23 PM
> Speedbyrd=STUPIDbird!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DORK you are DUMBbryd!

Not to support Mr. Byrd, but that's just juvenile.
WS

bernard spilman
October 4th 03, 09:53 PM
You're gonna **** around and **** too many people off.

bernard spilman
October 5th 03, 12:51 AM
Dude, stop that big talk. We've ALL seen you completely lose your **** and
and cry like a ****ing baby: "Mummy, those bad men put a viwus on my
compwewter." I used to have a little respect for your in-your-face attitude,
but you totally freaked out over a little virus, what a loser. Now I'm going
to do the only other thing that really bothers you: Ignore you.
WS

PS: Most of us here have had enough basic psychology courses to know how
really pathetic you must be. You have nothing in your life, no one who cares
about you, if you died tomorrow it wouldn't mean **** to anybody. And you
just keep telling the world louder and louder.

767Guy
October 5th 03, 03:52 PM
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:18:50 +0000 (UTC),
("privacy.at Anonymous Remailer") wrote:

>He's got a real hardon for that speedbyrd guy. Must be some
>history here. Better watch out sending those viruses though. That's not
>the answer. Some people need to get out more.
>
>Go Buckeyes!

Speedbyrd are that stupid?????

Do you not realize that you can NOT post under ANY address, even a
blank one, and not be traced? Even the anon remailers are required to
keep logs and DO give them up to a court order.

I watched a guy on another newsgroup ruin a guys business with what he
said on a newsgroup posting under a fake e:mail address. The guy had
printed out 100's of the guys messages and he took them to the police.
There is now a bench warrant out for his arrest. ALL these news
servers keep logs. Even if you turn off the Archiving it isn't hard
for them to track you down. You will **** somebody off who has the
time and money to track you down.

767Guy
October 5th 03, 03:53 PM
On 3 Oct 2003 08:14:14 -0500, Master Bird > wrote:

> I'm not the one who sent the message, dickbag.
>
> Doc Speedbyrd

HAHAHAHA!!! You're a part time comic, right?

767Guy
October 5th 03, 03:56 PM
On 4 Oct 2003 19:21:32 -0500, Speedbyrd PhD > wrote:

>Spoken like a true kike. Are you finished now?
> Doc Speedbyrd

For a kid in a wheelchair you sure talk tough, SB. What are you going
to do? Run over his toes? Hahahahahaha!

John Penta
October 6th 03, 11:11 PM
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 07:56:51 -0700, 767Guy
't> wrote:

>On 4 Oct 2003 19:21:32 -0500, Speedbyrd PhD > wrote:
>
>>Spoken like a true kike. Are you finished now?
>> Doc Speedbyrd
>

>For a kid in a wheelchair you sure talk tough, SB. What are you going
>to do? Run over his toes? Hahahahahaha!

Sir: The implications of that statement aim at a lot of people who
aren't involved. Like, most disabled people, in wheelchairs or not.
Including, say...Me.

He's as much of a loudmouth, but that was just generally insulting.

John

FredFL
October 7th 03, 05:35 AM
On 6 Oct 2003 19:59:08 -0500, SpeedyBird > wrote:

>You'll have to excuse him. He blasts off like that all the time. It's a passing thing which he'll learn to
>get over.
>
> SpeedyByrd PhD

You become a bigger ASSHOLE by the minute SpeedyFag!

goo
October 17th 03, 01:33 PM
> You will **** somebody off who has the
> time and money to track you down.

I already have.

Speedbyrd et al. I am absolutely sick of the ranting that goes on in this
news group. This is a forum for those of us interested in aviation
simulators in all shapes and forms. It is a gathering place of those people
that want to share their passion and information on the subject. It is a
place where someone can ask questions and hopefully get some advice. It is
not a personal kitty litter box for your mouth, your political views or your
constant mindless attacks on everyone and everything that you deem below
your "massive" intellect.

I had to be melodramatic but I do know who you are and you are a very little
man. No you don't live in Ohio, you live in Tennessee. When you aren't
driving trucks you are surfing and spinning your brand of nasty, vile drivel
on people that just want to share knowledge with others and perhaps learn
something. After putting up with this for more than 5 years, I have
basically had enough. Sorry that I do not have the temperament of other
more patient people in this group, but it has to end before you bully more
people away from the group.

Just stop it and get a life.

For all of the others that continue to take the bait and drag the group down
as well, why don't you just end that behaviour now and move on. Sometimes I
wonder if you are any worse than him.

Angus Lepper
October 17th 03, 05:59 PM

**** about your temperment, lack of
> patience or anything about you. You're small potatoes, just like Neil and
a couple of others.
> Oh, BTW, I never said I lived in OH. Sometimes,things aren't what they
seem. Tennessee works for me if it
> works for you. Whatever keeps your turd brain on the move is ok by me.
>

> >Just stop it and get a life.
> >
> >For all of the others that continue to take the bait and drag the group
down
> >as well, why don't you just end that behaviour now and move on.
Sometimes I
> >wonder if you are any worse than him.

Em, just a point, I don't think Speedbyrd has much of a brain, but are you
not doing precisely what you're telling everyone else to do?

> Hey, now that you're done, hit the road, ****bag.
>
> Whew, what an incompetent little dwarf he was! eeeeeeeek!
>
> SpeedByrd PhD

goo
October 17th 03, 10:11 PM
Yes I know but after years of putting up with Scott's ****, I suppose I just
had enough.

He works in a firm with his Dad and Brother just in case he thinks I am full
of it and don't know who he is. His bigotry and threats should be enough to
get him kicked off his ISP.

"Angus Lepper" > wrote in message

> > >I already have.
> > >
> > But of course you have!!
> >

> > >Speedbyrd et al. I am absolutely sick of the ranting that goes on in
> this
> > >news group. This is a forum for those of us interested in aviation
> > >simulators in all shapes and forms. It is a gathering place of those
> people
> > >that want to share their passion and information on the subject. It is
> > >place where someone can ask questions and hopefully get some advice.
It
> is
> > >not a personal kitty litter box for your mouth, your political views or
> your
> > >constant mindless attacks on everyone and everything that you deem
below
> > >your "massive" intellect.
> >

> > eeeewwwwww!!
> >

> > >I had to be melodramatic but I do know who you are and you are a very
> little
> > >man. No you don't live in Ohio, you live in Tennessee. When you
aren't
> > >driving trucks you are surfing and spinning your brand of nasty, vile
> drivel
> > >on people that just want to share knowledge with others and perhaps
learn
> > >something. After putting up with this for more than 5 years, I have
> > >basically had enough. Sorry that I do not have the temperament of
other
> > >more patient people in this group, but it has to end before you bully
> more
> > >people away from the group.
> >

> > and you're the 'big man' for the job??? LOL!!! Id on't give a flying
> **** about your temperment, lack of
> > patience or anything about you. You're small potatoes, just like Neil
and
> a couple of others.
> > Oh, BTW, I never said I lived in OH. Sometimes,things aren't what they
> seem. Tennessee works for me if it
> > works for you. Whatever keeps your turd brain on the move is ok by me.
> >

> > >Just stop it and get a life.
> > >
> > >For all of the others that continue to take the bait and drag the group
> down
> > >as well, why don't you just end that behaviour now and move on.
> Sometimes I
> > >wonder if you are any worse than him.
>
> Em, just a point, I don't think Speedbyrd has much of a brain, but are
you
> not doing precisely what you're telling everyone else to do?
>

> > Hey, now that you're done, hit the road, ****bag.
> >
> > Whew, what an incompetent little dwarf he was! eeeeeeeek!
> >
> > SpeedByrd PhD

CUeye
October 18th 03, 02:44 PM
On 17 Oct 2003 20:21:10 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd :>" > took
his finger out of his ass long enough to write:

> SpeedByrd PhD

NB is stalking you....when you hear the glass break DUCK! Hahahaha

Raymond
October 19th 03, 04:09 AM

ahead, ****bag. That's been tried by
> far better than YOU!
> Must be some ****ing gook.

No he's not Korean, figure that out asshole!

"****ing gook", you mean like the one's your mother has been hosting?

Speaking of dirty cracks, how is your mother? <VBG>

Ray

Raymond
October 19th 03, 04:10 AM
"goo" > wrote in message
> Yes I know but after years of putting up with Scott's ****, I suppose I
just
> had enough.
>
> He works in a firm with his Dad and Brother just in case he thinks I am
full
> of it and don't know who he is. His bigotry and threats should be enough
> get him kicked off his ISP.

Do you have his address and telephone number?

What's his real email address?

Ray

JACKhole
October 24th 03, 07:09 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if some of you guys that hate each other could meet &
have a brawl?

Insulting someone on the internet is kind of a kiddy thing to do, but we are
in an computer
game newsgroup. You both might be little kids, although speedbyrd sound
like a tuff guy,
he might be a big guy. He may also be a 11 year old kid with zits and a
lisp.

Isn't the internet funny?

Dashii
October 24th 03, 09:23 PM
"JACKhole" > wrote in message
> Wouldn't it be cool if some of you guys that hate each other could meet &
> have a brawl?
>
> Insulting someone on the internet is kind of a kiddy thing to do, but we
are
> in an computer
> game newsgroup. You both might be little kids, although speedbyrd sound
> like a tuff guy,
> he might be a big guy. He may also be a 11 year old kid with zits and a
> lisp.
>
> Isn't the internet funny?

My money is on speedbyrd being a sissy and an internet bully.

Dashii

kallijaa
October 24th 03, 11:49 PM
"JACKhole" > wrote in message
> Wouldn't it be cool if some of you guys that hate each other could meet &
> have a brawl?
>
> Insulting someone on the internet is kind of a kiddy thing to do, but we
are
> in an computer
> game newsgroup. You both might be little kids, although speedbyrd sound
> like a tuff guy,
> he might be a big guy. He may also be a 11 year old kid with zits and a
> lisp.
>
> Isn't the internet funny?

A classic definition of internet newsgroups and their ultimate purpose.

Google