Butch
October 8th 03, 09:18 AM
Hello everyone,
While there are plenty of add-on planes
for the likes of FS2002, CFS2, Etc. I
can't find any for IL2...Only skins for
existing planes already in the sim.
Can someone out there point me to some
add-ons...Pleeeze...!! 'cos I love this sim.
Thanks...
Butch.

Marco Rispoli
October 8th 03, 05:26 PM
No SDK was ever released for IL2. There are no addons except those developed
by the Oleg or by modders that Oleg is supporting.

The way it works is that modders submit their work for approval to Oleg and
he decides if they are ok to be integrated in the next upgrade or not.

When the upgrade comes out, new planes will be added. There's no other
"modding" or addongs being developed except the upgrade that Oleg is working
on. I don't know exaclty when that's due.

I feel the same, I would like more addons ... but this is the way things are
going for now ...

This is the extent of my knowledge ...

--
Marco Rispoli - NJ, USA
You can read my flight training diary at
"Butch" > wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
> While there are plenty of add-on planes
> for the likes of FS2002, CFS2, Etc. I
> can't find any for IL2...Only skins for
> existing planes already in the sim.
> Can someone out there point me to some
> add-ons...Pleeeze...!! 'cos I love this sim.
> Thanks...
> Butch.

Google