PDA

View Full Version : Re: fs2004 lessons video

Carl Frisk
October 18th 03, 09:00 PM
You need Windows Media Player 9 is my guess.

--
.... Carl Frisk

"Michele" > wrote in message
> i cannot see those video, i can only feel the audio but not see tha video!
> Why?

October 19th 03, 07:55 AM
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:00:20 GMT, "Carl Frisk" >
wrote:

>You need Windows Media Player 9 is my guess.
>
>--
>... Carl Frisk
>

>"Michele" > wrote in message
>> i cannot see those video, i can only feel the audio but not see tha video!
>> Why?

Yes or just load Media-Player v7.01 on FS9 CD-disk number 1. I'm
using Win98se, perhaps XP needs version 9(?).

I installed Mplayer when installing FS9 (install said it was doing
so), but it didn't work. Had to load CD-1 again, and re-install.

Marty Backe
October 25th 03, 03:15 AM
You can also go to the directory that contains the videos and manually run them. For some reason
they also don't run from within FS9 (on my machine).

In article >, wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:00:20 GMT, "Carl Frisk" >
> wrote:
>
>>You need Windows Media Player 9 is my guess.
>>
>>--
>>... Carl Frisk
>>

>>"Michele" > wrote in message
>>> i cannot see those video, i can only feel the audio but not see tha video!
>>> Why?
>>>

> Yes or just load Media-Player v7.01 on FS9 CD-disk number 1. I'm
> using Win98se, perhaps XP needs version 9(?).
>
> I installed Mplayer when installing FS9 (install said it was doing
> so), but it didn't work. Had to load CD-1 again, and re-install.

--
Marty Backe
http://www.lucidway.org

- Who is John Galt?