PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Used Winter Vario

Tim Hanke
May 4th 15, 08:15 PM
Someone in our soaring club is looking for a used Winter Vario 3 1/8" preferred. Let me know if you are looking to sell one. Please provide the details.

Adirondack Soaring
Saratoga Springs, NY

Blake Seese 9V
May 5th 15, 04:18 PM
On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 1:15:33 PM UTC-6, Tim Hanke wrote:
> Someone in our soaring club is looking for a used Winter Vario 3 1/8" preferred. Let me know if you are looking to sell one. Please provide the details.
>

> Adirondack Soaring
> Saratoga Springs, NY

Hello,

I have a very nice one available, scale is in Knots. Flask is ugly but air tight. Would sell for $300 plus shipping.

Blake
3Y
Formerly 9V

Google