PDA

View Full Version : Who is the webmaster for SSF?

Tango Eight
May 6th 15, 02:04 PM
This page

http://www.soaringsafety.org/accidentprev/safetyarticles.html

is full of broken links. And there's no contact info for a web master or other obvious go-to person.

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8

Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
May 6th 15, 03:58 PM
The Soaring Safety Foundation (SSF) website
www.soaringsafety.org
is currently undergoing a complete revision. Please standby for notification of the launch of new site.

In the meantime, did any of you receive the "Stop Crashing" letter that the SSF sent by USPS to every club and SSA chapter last week? Please annually check / update your club's mailing address and e-mail contact details on the SSA "Where To Fly" webpage at www.ssa.org

Thanks,

Burt Compton
One of the five Trustees of the SSF
Marfa, TX USA

Tango Eight
May 6th 15, 05:45 PM
On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 10:58:37 AM UTC-4, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote:
> The Soaring Safety Foundation (SSF) website
> www.soaringsafety.org
> is currently undergoing a complete revision. Please standby for notification of the launch of new site.
>
> In the meantime, did any of you receive the "Stop Crashing" letter that the SSF sent by USPS to every club and SSA chapter last week? Please annually check / update your club's mailing address and e-mail contact details on the SSA "Where To Fly" webpage at www.ssa.org
>
> Thanks,
>
> Burt Compton
> One of the five Trustees of the SSF
> Marfa, TX USA

USPS? What's that :-)?

Is there an electronic copy you can share? I have a crash I want to stop.....

best,

Evan Ludeman / T8

Google