PDA

View Full Version : Can't see Rotor Blades or Props

Grantly
November 3rd 03, 10:47 AM
I have copied some of my Fs2002 Aircraft & Helo over to FS2004 but
don't get the Rotor's or Props but get the rest of the aircraft

Anyone help .i used to use a Program called Aircraft Animator in
Fs2002

Tom Gibson
November 4th 03, 07:21 PM
Animation using Aircraft Animator is not supported in FS2004 - sorry.
FSDS2 or GMAX aircraft only.

Hope this helps,

--
Tom Gibson