PDA

View Full Version : FS2002 UK Airport Addons, recomendations?

Chris
November 5th 03, 12:02 PM
I want to purchase an airport addon that includes Manchester, GB
Airports got a bad review on the Just Flight site. Has any one tried
it, if so what was it like or have you used adifferent one?

MTIA

Chris

Nick
November 5th 03, 09:14 PM
"Chris" > wrote in message
om...
> I want to purchase an airport addon that includes Manchester, GB
> Airports got a bad review on the Just Flight site. Has any one tried
> it, if so what was it like or have you used adifferent one?
>

> MTIA
>
> Chris

This is the only place you need to go for GB Scenery ... The best ....

http://www.uk2000scenery.bizland.com/puplic/index.htm

Quilljar
November 5th 03, 11:41 PM
>> Chris
>
> This is the only place you need to go for GB Scenery ... The best ....
>
> http://www.uk2000scenery.bizland.com/puplic/index.htm

I agree, anything by Gary Summons is the tops by far.

---

'Mort'
November 14th 03, 01:02 PM
I also agree, FWIW I returned my copy of GB airports after a couple of days.
I wokr at EGNX and it's almsot scarey how real the UK2000 version is !

Gary's stuff is the best there is, great to see he now has it published so
it's avialable off the shelf, although for FS9 you'll probably have to
download anyway. It works suberbly with the VFR scenery as well and is AI
friendly.

Mort

"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> >> Chris
> >
> > This is the only place you need to go for GB Scenery ... The best ....
> >
> > http://www.uk2000scenery.bizland.com/puplic/index.htm
>

> I agree, anything by Gary Summons is the tops by far.

Chris
November 20th 03, 05:46 AM
"'Mort'" > wrote in message >...
> I also agree, FWIW I returned my copy of GB airports after a couple of days.
> I wokr at EGNX and it's almsot scarey how real the UK2000 version is !
>
> Gary's stuff is the best there is, great to see he now has it published so
> it's avialable off the shelf, although for FS9 you'll probably have to
> download anyway. It works suberbly with the VFR scenery as well and is AI
> friendly.
>
> Mort

> > > This is the only place you need to go for GB Scenery ... The best ....
> > >
> > > http://www.uk2000scenery.bizland.com/puplic/index.htm
> >

> > I agree, anything by Gary Summons is the tops by far.

I just received UK2000 Scenery "Manchester", it is as good as every
one said, Many thanks all.

Google